Schwab's or Straus Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Y'all, I'm looking for blends from either B&M to try. Have decided on Straus Private Stock, since it's a really old blend and maybe some Sleepy Holliw if they have it. I'm not much of an aro smoker. Schwab's pretty much open, as don't know their blends, but hear some are 30 years old.

I'm going to post what I found out. Schwabs Pipe blend. Paul's Stuff blend is good light English said to 8 oz latakia per 10 pounds if I remember right and some Erinmore, but unsure of others.

Straus has a brochure on their blends-see picture. I talked myself out of Private Stock as it was said to have changed much from older versions. Its around 100 year old blend. I did get Independence and check out the rare leaf in it.

Attachments

• 20230215_202024.jpg
    20230215_202024.jpg
    883.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Your picture of that pamphlet sure makes me wish there was an actual tobaconist somewhere in my state. I have a buddy in Kentucky I'm trying to get into pipe smoking so he'll send me some blends lol.