Scott's Man Cave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottbtdmb

Reaction score
I have been wanting to post some pics of my man cave for awhile on here and now that I have access to a decent camera, I am going to give it a shot. You will see that my tobacco cellar is an old CD cabinet that I bought from IKEA a long time ago. I have also included pics of my beer fridge, which is an old wine refrigerator that I picked up from my local B&M, as they were throwing it out. I will go into more detail about the beers that I am cellaring in the "Speakeasy" section of Brothers. Finally, I am including pics of my desk that I smoke at, as well as a pic of the room as a whole to give one a general feel of the atmosphere. As you will be able to tell, I enjoy good music! Anyhow, hope you dig the man cave!

-Scott

Great place, but where's the pics of the stereo that's in there?

hobie1dog":sbgxusi0 said:
Great place, but where's the pics of the stereo that's in there?
Haha, sorry to disappoint you but I merely have my ipod docking station in there, which sits to the left on my desk.

Cool, nice selection! I like your musical taste as well, Pink Floyd rule!

looks like you're running a little low on tobacco but other than that it looks comfy and a place to call home. Very nice man.

MDPipeSmoker":48w076bz said:
looks like you're running a little low on tobacco but other than that it looks comfy and a place to call home. Very nice man.
There's about 16 lbs of tobacco in there believe it or not. Doesn't look like it because of the way it is proportioned I suppose. Anyways, you're from Southern MD huh? I live in Harford County. PM me sometime if you're interested in coming up sometime for a Harford County Pipe Club meeting. A buddy of mine, fellow BoB'er brentona, started the club with me about a year ago. We meet the first Sat of the month at a local B&M 7pm-10pm. Talk to you soon.

Scott

scottbtdmb":flvegdrg said:
MDPipeSmoker":flvegdrg said:
There's about 16 lbs of tobacco in there believe it or not. Doesn't look like it because of the way it is proportioned I suppose. Anyways, you're from Southern MD huh? I live in Harford County. PM me sometime if you're interested in coming up sometime for a Harford County Pipe Club meeting. A buddy of mine, fellow BoB'er brentona, started the club with me about a year ago. We meet the first Sat of the month at a local B&M 7pm-10pm. Talk to you soon.

Scott
there was a little sarcasm in my comment, I mite have a pound and half if Im lucky..:)

Yeah I'd like to come up for a smoke, Ill check to see when I dont have drill. Im in the reserves and our duty days are uasuall on the first weekends of ther month. Ill let you know.

I can spy a empty bottle of Westmalle trippel on top of your closet; but not a full one in your fridge. You need to stock up on your Trappists!
Nice Room

Scott, great looking room, and that quart jar of Marlin Flake from '99 along with it's "twin" brother, Old Gowire, need to be opened!

Love the posters, and I've seen more than a few of those bands live "back in the day".

Natch

bendeleugenaars":sizvxgn2 said:
I can spy a empty bottle of Westmalle trippel on top of your closet; but not a full one in your fridge. You need to stock up on your Trappists!
Nice Room
Sure I would love to stock up on some westvleteten 12? Could you send me some? :D

Nice looking room there Scott. The beer, the pipes, the music - what more do you need?

scottbtdmb":4u31d3ld said:
bendeleugenaars":4u31d3ld said:
Nice Room
Sure I would love to stock up on some westvleteten 12? Could you send me some? :D
I'll try to send you some, but make no promises ;)
That stuff's hard to come by, even here in Belgium; especially since some well respected people proclaimed it to be "the best beer in the world".
I was planning on popping by the monastery as soon as I have the chance. But they don't hold a stock, so I hope I'll be lucky.
Toon

bendeleugenaars":d2hpw9ex said:
scottbtdmb":d2hpw9ex said:
bendeleugenaars":d2hpw9ex said:
Nice Room
I'll try to send you some, but make no promises ;)
That stuff's hard to come by, even here in Belgium; especially since some well respected people proclaimed it to be "the best beer in the world".
I was planning on popping by the monastery as soon as I have the chance. But they don't hold a stock, so I hope I'll be lucky.
Toon
Sounds good. I honestly believe that st bernadus 12 is better, but I would love to age some west 12 for a year or two to see how it improves. Pm me sometime if you get some and maybe we could work out a trade!

-scott

Great tobacco selection. I admire the multiple 100g tins of HOTW. :D

"Oh by the way, which one's Pink?" ;)