Seattle Plum Pudding

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpkrause

Reaction score
I am really enoying this blend. I am a big fan of Latakia blends to begin with. This is that spicy campfire taste and smell I love. Additionally, it comes in this cool block/cake form. I rubbed it out into fine grain an gravity fed my pipe with it. Very nice burn characteristics. There is a slight sweetness to this blend. If you like lat blends, you should give this one a try.

oh I am a big fan. Tried at CORPS and ordered a 1lb. Never bought a 1lb before and jarred up 3/4. With all the talk of the FDA I am about to order more and jar up. I really like this blend and have it in heavy rotation.

This one has been on my list for a while. I was going to pick some up on my last P&C order but they have been out of 8oz tins for quite some time.

It's really good stuff. Reminds me a bit of Penzance (as does GLP's Quiet Nights) with its deep, rich, boomy flavor profile. Plum Pudding is a lot easier to acquire, though.

Dang. Now I'm going to have to go smoke some.

I tried this blend last spring and it became a favorite right from the first bowl. I keep several jars, it's one of those blends I always keep on hand.

Brewdude":t66zwqx1 said:
Have a tin of this awaiting whenever I can get past my Lat aversion.

Things turn around.

;)

Cheers,

RR
So true (about turning around). I've gone years in the past not able to stand anything with latakia in it, and previously it was one of my favorite types of tobacco, and it's now about 1/4 of what I smoke. Things do change indeed.

Natch

tried this yesterday. it was very well rounded. very slow smoking, the barling pot gave me an hours smoke, usually i get under 45 mins with it. a bit fussy to light, but it was pretty fresh from the tin. wasn't as sharp as most latakia blends are to me. more creamy if that makes sense. i'll buy some for sure! had a good amount of nicotine, probably a medium, but didn't taste like a nic heavy blend. i really liked it.