Secret Santa 2013

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trifecta13":q055o6af said:
Will be shipping out on Monday. After 41 1/2 weeks, we welcomed our new son. 8lbs. 10 oz. and loved more than words can say. Nonetheless, I am back to work on Monday and only blocks from the post office. A little late, but Santa is on the case. Can't wait to see some pics from everyone!
Congratulations to you and your wife. That is the best Christmas gift ever!! All the best!

hey trifecta... pics or it didn't happen :)

congrats brother

rev

Thanks everyone! We're thrilled. He's our second boy, the first is 3 1/2 years old now, so some of this stuff is coming back to me (some of which, frighteningly so). The rev is quite right (as usual - just don't tell him I said so)-- Pics or it didn't happen. Presenting my son, Dashiell (8lbs 10oz and quite a looker if I do say so myself):
Dash.jpg

Now Bluefisher, it's up to you... we'll plan on a future play date where we can sit back and have a pipe while the little ones coo and drool. Deal?

Congrats. It looks like he's really smart already...possibly contemplating his next diaper.... Get some sleep when you can!

Goodness, already looks like a bunch of great santa's again this year. The Secret Santa has always been fun to participate in even back in the Knox BB days. I am really going enjoy watching this play out this year.

Trifecta13":xsfvyd0a said:
Will be shipping out on Monday. After 41 1/2 weeks, we welcomed our new son. 8lbs. 10 oz. and loved more than words can say. Nonetheless, I am back to work on Monday and only blocks from the post office. A little late, but Santa is on the case. Can't wait to see some pics from everyone!
Congratulations!

shipped Saturday, but depending local pickup times (in semi-rural OH), I'm not sure if it will will actually leave today, or if it indeed left the city on Saturday.

Incoming! Post office was closed Saturday, so mine went out this morning!

Santa came a calling - I've must have been on the wrong list because it wasn't coal  :santa: 

I got two tasty bags of Ghiraredlli Choclates, two tins of vanilla mints (my wife thanks you), a sample of PCCA Noel, Dunhill Royal Yacht, GLP Gaslight, MC Christmas Cheer, MC Blackwoods and a dozen of Callaway golf balls (my favorite brand of golf balls).

The best part is that I have never tried any of these blends, so I am so looking forward to opening them all.

Thank you to my Secret Santa and his generosity!