September BoB Bombing Run :: September Slumber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS!::

September is upon us; Labor Day has come and gone, and while it's still pretty darn hot here, the seasons are changing and the turn of fall is near. The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer, and some of us are already getting ready for the drowsy evenings of fall and winter, curled up in our favorite chairs - a book in hand, pipe clenched firmly in the other, and a nice glass of brandy on the desk beside us.

This can only mean one thing - it's time to bomb the hatches off of some poor sap before they lock them up for winter!

Please post in the thread whether or not you're in on this mission, and we'll get things going right quickly-like this month. September seems to be (according to my calendar) a short month, so I'm going to try and get orders to everyone within a week's time.

Please post your intent to participate as soon as you see this!

So, before you all decide to go slumber for the coming winter months, let's all join in and make September a great one!

P.S. Thank you for the idea submissions last month! I'm using one in my title for this month, and Ocelot and I are always open to more suggestions. I'd like to reiterate, if anyone has any input or suggestions on themes, targets, and the like, please send Ocelot or I a PM. We like input, this isn't like the suggestions box at the high school cafeteria.

Let's get this show on the road!

I'm in, but you can keep Brandy. She was pretty hard on me last we met, and it was hell getting her sister Chlamydia to not try to join in the fun..............

(smirk)

I'm in too! Just when you think you are ready for hibernation... BOOM!

Glad to see the names rolling in!

Here's the count so far -
1.WarlockBob
2.Ocelot55
3.Ozark Wizard
4.juanmedusa
5.Timbo
6.DrT999
7.MichaelM
8.Boulder&Briar
9.kaitlyn3837
10.beardedbassguy
11.DrumsAndBeer
12.Blackhorse
13.fsu93john
14.Jevverrett
15.nismo270r
16.mejoshee
17.Fr_Tom

Already looking pretty good! Not bad for a couple of days. I'll keep updating this as I have time to(work trip this weekend through Tuesday), and I'll be looking to get orders out on Tuesday evening.

Yep. Seasons are changing...cooling off into Fall...gonna be 95 F the next couple days. Time to turn up the thermostat on some poor sod...fry his or her bacon, by Got!

Let's get the Squadron up to an optimal twenty. Nice even number.