September BoB Bombing Run :: September Slumber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders received! I'm so freakin' excited about this one! I have access to so many bombing materials for this ;)

A question for the squadron,

I packed my bomb yesterday because I had a different sample I was sending off and also another package contained a pipe I was sending out for restoration. I figured I'd pack all three at the same time send the two that weren't time sensitive and reserve the bomb for next week. In my bomb was some bulk and since I wasn't sending it right away I added one of those small humi-packs. It occurred to me at the post office when I validated that the first two packages didn't contain liquid that this third arguably could. Should I be worried about this? Should I remove it just before shipment? Am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

Thanks Brothers.

Good luck chaps. Remember, never fly straight and level for too long and keep watching the sun. I'm with you in spirit.

Agreed. Don't give them cause to check out your humi-pack; they don't need to worry about it, you don't need to make them worry about it.

Yup, let it go..........

You might be surprised what gets shipped in this country.....

Wow! It just kinda hit me. I've been playing with different projects all month, had a vacation in there, kids got things going...time is just streaming on by. And here I am...mission launch is just two days away! Gotta get my crew in here, prep the Jenny, pick the bomb load, stack it all in the cargo hold, do the briefing and pre-flight, fuel her up, check with the weather guys, get the final GO from commo...just wow. I am so behind.

Well, get it in gear and get it on. We gon bomb the bajeezus outta some poor sucker by yimminey. Gonna make it happen! HooAhhhh!

Sat intel has been tracking the target since orders were opened...

Drone is in the catapult on the Arc, coordinates acquired and coded in........

From a safe distance, we will deploy ordinance with the push of a button..........