September BoB Bombing Run :: September Slumber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to see through the visual camera, however thermal imaging confirms detonation at target coordinates......

Target destroyed.............

Realigning satellite for next RAK target...... Drone has returned to base.....

Great job everyone.......

The other best part besides making grown men cry... Nope, it's still the best part!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

****///EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION\\\****

I've been hit. Hard. Even though I had the family bunkered in, it will take some time to work our way out of the rubble. Will communicate as much information as possible when we dig out.

****///END TRANSMISSION\\\****

(seriously guys and gals, I wasn't expecting this. I'm a bit overwhelmed. I haven't even opened any boxes yet. I have an incredibly busy weekend, but I will post a full report and pictures as soon as possible. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.)

Just a couple of pics from the carnage of late last night. I just got home from my morning appointment, and there's round 2 waiting for me.  I'll post pics of round 2 later today.

4ylw4GK.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 200px

hgYPpXz.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 200px

The coffee table didn't make it

Think those pics are big enough? Wow!

Nice spread, though. I see my box in there. Gee...that mashed up one sure took a hit. Ouch.

Looks like you got enough product there for well into the 2020's!

Blackhorse":xasc0uze said:
Gee...that mashed up one sure took a hit. Ouch.
It looks like the bomb on top is crushing it! Somebody really committed!

Actually, it looks like there was a good spread of commitment here, Brothers. I love these pics. I especially like the pile of spent shells on the side of the tobacco display. But most of all I like that I can see the humi-pack in there so I can assume by bomb made it without the hands of saboteurs (USPS) in it. Eagerly looking forward to further assessments. That table can't take much more! :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":mod9mcsr said:
I'm old..

Those pics I see are so small I can't make out much......
I might have agreed, but we must never show weakness here....