Serious pucker factor...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermit

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dae7DdfJ1ts" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video actually raised my heart beat.

oh man....... you can keep that, I get vertigo just getting out of the bath man!!!

this is no joke, i have a friend who does this for a living. thing is, he has one leg (lost the other in a motorcycle accident as a teen.) i don't know how he does it. he's a knot of muscle though.

piet, with your schedule you don't have time for a bath. take a shower man!

Daiyuumm! I got a bit dizzy watching that.
I guess somebody's got to do it, wow. :face:

Dang! I was a roofer for a year long ago, and I used to be able to put a full bundle of shingles on my shoulder and fly up a 40' ladder at maximum extension, lightly hop onto the roof of a three story house, and bound up a 50 degree peaked roof. I could lay the caps on the peak and more than once as I was scooting backwards I'd place my hand behind me and feel nothing, the back half of my ass was half off the peak and almost 50 feet up.

Today, if I get ten feet up a ladder my knees start to shake and I get dizzy. Wussiemylitus? :lol: Or with age do we come to realize how much that fall could hurt?

Natch

Natch":3v51t27p said:
They pulled off if youtube. Too bad.

Natch
They keep pullin' it down due to copyright reasons,
but people keep puttin' it back up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dae7DdfJ1ts" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last time I was on the roof I got shingles! But I still did asbestos I could.

New Smoker":dp6es769 said:
I nearly got sick just watching! :no: :no: :no:
Me too!! I believe I'd much rather do his job while dangling from the belly of a helicopter!! Actually, I believe I'd rather not do his job at all!!!!! :no: :no: :no: :no:

Holy crap! I get nervous just climbing up in my treestand when hunting. Can't even imagine that. :affraid: