She's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to thinkin' (dangerous territory)

Baby with head of hair.

Picture of husband the other day and the follicle challenge displayed.

Interesting dichotomy.

Lets avoid suspicion here folks. He does combine Grant and Bond as noted.

Congrats Scottie! My youngest is almost 10 and she still wants to hang out with Mom for a few minutes in the middle of the night at least a few times a week. Nothing wrong with your kids loving to be with you!

scotties22":d765rrjr said:
Sleep??? What's that????? This is our third and neither of the older ones sleep through the night. They both still wake up once and need a bit of a cuddle around 2am or so.
Hey! Unfair! Can all of us here also get on the 2am cuddle list?

Yup, just give me your phone number and I'll call and wake you up "give you a cuddle" over the phone :lol!: ...................You can explain what's going on to your wife!!!

How wonderful! She is going to be a handful, but proud Mom and Dad will steer her toward a bright and happy future. l

scotties22":st3jom82 said:
Yup, just give me your phone number and I'll call and wake you up "give you a cuddle" over the phone :lol!: ...................You can explain what's going on to your wife!!!
I'd love to but I am just not into electo-mechanical augmentation. And, I'm single so that wasn't the drawback either. Hope your spouse is understanding though. You mention his hooliganism the other day so I'll leave the excess cuddles for his exclusive use.

She's a beautiful baby, congratulations scotties! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Scottie she's so pretty. I showed my wife her picture and the oo's and aah's began right away. We both love babies. Our grandkids, ages 13, 11, and 10, live just 2 houses down from us and we see them all the time but we still would like another baby in the house. Sowah, if you're ever in our neighborhood and need a babysitter.... ;) BTW congrats. :cheers: :cheers:
AJ

Congat's Scotties, more sleepless nights eh, ah but they're worth every moment aint they. :cheers: