Show us your favorite axe!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glpease":xq7b27a6 said:
VERY sweet. Is that an AC15 under the cover?
You have very sharp eyes sir!
Not a vintage one, but an AC 15 nonetheless!
That, and a TopHat Club Royale have been my go to amps for awhile.

Have collected a few mostly Fenders over the years but this JV Strat seems to get played more than the rest.

JV%2BStrat%2B%2B001.jpg

Hunter5117":y22qbi9r said:
Have collected a few mostly Fenders over the years but this JV Strat seems to get played more than the rest.
Nice!
I can already hear what that guitar/amp combo sounds like. Classic.

Pretty Epi acoustic... has kind of a folksy look to it... I dig it. 8) Good "on the porch in the woods" guitar, maybe?

OK, it's not the ever popular guitar, but Mister E will like it.
A 1975 Getzen Severinsen Large Bore, with all internal tubing edges chamfered for minimal turbulence, custom engraved full length bell, Tuning Bell conversion, tuning slide brace delete. The most responsive trumpet I've played to date. If I can't play something, it's not because of the trumpet, it's just lack of practice.
P1020129.jpg

P1020131.jpg

P1020132.jpg

P1020134.jpg

I like guitars, but I see them all the time. That horn looks great. 8)

Thanks for the positive comments on the horn, it is truly one of the few I've played that just instantly brings a big smile to your face the first note you play on it.

Now where is MisterE to post up pics of his horns?

Hobie!! Thanks for putting that up! I've always liked Getzens. Looks like you've take great care of it too! :cheers:

I'll see if I can get a few shots up later. Mine are pretty beat up though. :roll:

Ibanez Prestige RGA (older J-craft, not sure where the new RGA's are made)
ibby.jpg

my ESP LTD w/ EMGS
esp.jpg

and..really im a drummer, I play and record guitar on the side, and play drums in the church band.. but this is/was my touring kit with my old band Vysion(aka Allyria), for a few years:
kit.jpg

Nice Pearl…
I got one too - my favorite jazz kit, beautifully resonant and open sound with a lot of punch. I like it more than any Gretsch.

Pearl_18_14_12_Jazzkit.jpg
Kind regards
Thilo

And one drum I really like is that 14"x4" Brady Snare. Beautiful warm tone and great projection, very crisp, but never sharp.

Brady_14x4.jpg
Kind regards
Thilo