Show your Tinskies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wintermute

Reaction score
I'm starting to get itchy waiting for spring and the promise of nice weather and smoking outdoors. I have an itch for a new pipe. They say that smoking is a progressive condition, right? I started with a corncob, went to a Peterson, then a Randy Wiley, then a Boswell. Makes sense that the next stop is a Tinsky. So help get me psyched up for an impending purchase. i.e., be enablers

wintermute":dhl5hjfu said:
So help get me psyched up for an impending purchase. i.e., be enablers
Here's a family picture of mine:
tinsky10.jpg

I have one purchased from eBay for a song. I'll post it later.

In mixed company, saying "show us your Tinskies" could get you slapped in the face. Just sayin'.

I have some, pictures of a few. He makes a decent smoker at a reasonable price. I would go with the rusticateds to start with.
IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

George Kaplan":bvbc1kxh said:
In mixed company, saying "show us your Tinskies" could get you slapped in the face. Just sayin'.
Good thing I didn't type "dangle your Tinskies"!

Definitely more scandalous than "show us your Rad's"

but not so much as

"show us your poker".

Somewhere in between.

Mine was a gift from my buddy Z from the pipe club.

Nomenclature: American, in an oval with a star dotting the "i", over Reg. No. 082GPCR 1

I had this one custom made from Mark...great communication...highly recommended

00112.jpg
[/url][/img]

I got mine a few weeks ago but I've been too busy breaking it in and working on my Tinsky kit to post a picture. She's a #13 Tanblast that, luck of the draw will have it, turned out to be a one star with nice ring grain.

IMAG0120.jpg

I've only bought his carver kits so far, but his pipes are legendary. 8)

I need to update this pic as a couple more have been added, but for now here's my "House of Tinsky." Mark makes a great pipe and is fabulous to work with.

I only have one as of now, but certainly no intention of it being my last.

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Boxerbuddy":bg44qbix said:
I had this one custom made from Mark...great communication...highly recommended

00112.jpg
[/url][/img]
I WANT ONE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: