SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesath":1rwppv4a said:
Maybe it's related to the calabash burnthrough.
Looks more like a hand-addressed box than a smoking pipes label, but I can't see it well enough to be sure. . . .

Hopefully the dragon will release her horde sometime today

Boom!

boom.jpg

DrumsAndBeer":4dejrrg3 said:
Delivered on the 30th?

Bad Boy, Shame on you. :p
I know, right! I stopped at the post office at 5:55pm on Mon (Jan 28), used the cheapest postage possible, and was told to expect Saturday delivery - Friday at best...

C'on USPS! What's the rush?!?!

tracking.jpg
expected.jpg

Aint that an ass whoopin....

Your in a hurry and they are 3 days late.. you arent in a hurry and they are 2 days early.

Too bad UPS Ground is so expensive. When you absolutely, positively have to have something shipped a day or two late, they are awesome.

mine went fedex and was a day early. oh well, premature detonation happens to everyone at some point...

somedumbjerk":5nfiqees said:
mine went fedex and was a day early. oh well, premature detonation happens to everyone at some point...
They need to design a pill for this.

pb-11010.jpg

Hmm...I heard the guns going off last night, and this was in nearby field this morning. There is only other member nearby...

So if Gravel and Roogles' bombs went off yesterday, why don't we have pictures yet...

:mrgreen:

Okay, I've taken a hit! (with a note that merely stated: KABOOM! BoB)

A nice sample of Wessex Brigade; an ounce of House of Calabash 'Wild Rose' (sounds interesting); 2 oz of Ennerdale Flake in a jar; and a tin of C& C Haunted Bookshop (don't know that one, either)

Thank you!