Smoking and Grilling: August 2013 BoB Bomber Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ON TARGET I'm gonna DUST this target MUHAHAHA
Priority Mail 2-Day™

Out for Delivery

August 30, 2013, 8:57 am

Scheduled Delivery Day:
August 30, 2013

$50 insurance included

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

Note to Gravel : For future planning here is the situation...I was instructed to ship on Thursday, which I did. Receipt says to expect delivery on Saturday. Current tracking information says the same thing. I think that given past experiences with these things that the minimum shipping time recommended to pilots should be no less than two days. Maybe two guys living in the same state could do one day but other than that, two is more realistic. No finger pointing here, no complaints. Just trying to help things work better for everyone.

Still OFD................................................................... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

scotties22":0f3bm34b said:
Still OFD................................................................... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Maybe it's next to mine, which has been OFD now for 13 hours! :affraid: 

innocent me, walking home from a long, hard day of work (end of the month in sales, worked 7-5 with no breaks under high pressure). excited to come home and see my dog, maybe have a little rye and a pipe. and then i turn the corner to get to my house....
GRBozPM.jpg

you bastards! i should have prepared the bunkers yesterday when i got hit!!!

once i sort through the rubble and wipe the grin off my face i'll do a full damage report. i freaking love this place :D :D :D 

somedumbjerk":7epc2fit said:
innocent me, walking home from a long, hard day of work (end of the month in sales, worked 7-5 with no breaks under high pressure). excited to come home and see my dog, maybe have a little rye and a pipe. and then i turn the corner to get to my house....
GRBozPM.jpg

you bastards! i should have prepared the bunkers yesterday when i got hit!!!

once i sort through the rubble and wipe the grin off my face i'll do a full damage report. i freaking love this place :D :D :D 
No matter what kind of a day I'm having, seeing these pics always makes me grin like a kid seeing the devastation of a meticulously plotted prank. Enjoy, brother, you very much deserve it!

This was my first bombing mission with you guys. It looks like the target was hit square on. All that remains is damage assessment. My money's on complete devastation. Can hardly wait to hear the cries and screams of agony. :twisted: :twisted: :affraid: :twisted: :twisted:

AJ

Considering the timing and the fact the sender is a member of the bombing crew, I am guessing I was (for the 2nd month in a row :affraid: ) a bombing target. Thank you, brother, for the 2 ounces (each) of GH #7 Broken Flake (an excellent medium Lakeland) and Gawith Red (which I haven't tried). Thank you!

"T"

DrT999":yqwqg7ff said:
Considering the timing and the fact the sender is a member of the bombing crew, I am guessing I was (for the 2nd month in a row :affraid: ) a bombing target.  Thank you, brother, for the 2 ounces (each) of GH #7 Broken Flake (an excellent medium Lakeland) and Gawith Red (which I haven't tried).  Thank you!

"T"

Hey "T" let me know how that Gawith Red turns out. Been wanting to try it myself but didn't know anyone to ask about it. BTW congrats on getting blasted. Thanks buddy:) 

AJ

Organized on the table:
bnVJsUh.jpg

List to follow. Smoked the clay pipe with semois, it was lovely. First time for a clay and first time with semois. Also had a smoke with my wonderful new pipe from our very own scotties22 with Louisiana flake this morning. Boy am I stoked!!

i.keenum":o835gk6j said:
Anything else today brother?
yes i got two more packages yesterday! sorry brothers, i've had a crazy weekend and haven't had a chance for a full damage report. i'll try and get it done tonight but tomorrow morning i leave for san diego and mexico for a wedding of a friend.

somedumbjerk":7acex7p5 said:
i.keenum":7acex7p5 said:
Anything else today brother?
yes i got two more packages yesterday! sorry brothers, i've had a crazy weekend and haven't had a chance for a full damage report. i'll try and get it done tonight but tomorrow morning i leave for san diego and mexico for a wedding of a friend.
I can certainly sympathize with the crazy weekend part! We expect a full report at your earliest convenience! :)