Smoking in a church

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,
That is one class act. I envy your talent and insight as to design such a wonderful living space. I would imagine the acoustics must be terrific and hopefully you have a very nice sound system to fill the space. Congrats on a job extremely well done.
:D

sastultz":ex93vibj said:
Haven't been to Boswell's yet - I keep meaning to go there. I've heard good things.
I'm your neighbor over in Lancaster. Let me know when you want to go to Boswell's we'll road trip :)

Do you own the graveyard as well, are there still occupied graves in your garden, great home, not so sure about what might be in the garden though. :affraid:

can I visit and get a tour? and by that I mean move in and live there?

so nice

rev

A dead thread worth resurrecting...it's a miracle! *snerk*

What a cool place. Too bad I'd catch fire if I walked in there. Maybe the pipe smoke would even things out.

Seriously though, neat church-house. Old, small churches always impress me.

Might be a dead thread....but it still is a gorgeous place to live in.

I just noticed this was posted almost 5 years ago! The studio space is, as we used to say, outtasite! But what's really eating at me is what is the pipe he's smoking in his avatar and at his desk in one picture? I know for sure I can't have a house and studio like his, but I sure would like to have a pipe like that!