Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
Calling all pilots for the May bombing run. This is the "official" roll call.

Fill your tanks and check your engines because it's time to put a bustle in someone's hedgerow.

Target date is Friday 5/29

Wanna fly? Please sign up. :flower:

I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out. I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month. I will think of y'all while you are flying. I hope to be back in full force next month. I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.

d4klutz":yni00s5w said:
I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out.  I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month.  I will think of y'all while you are flying.  I hope to be back in full force next month.  I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.
Good luck on the new venture!

d4klutz":zq1smbjv said:
I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out.  I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month.  I will think of y'all while you are flying.  I hope to be back in full force next month.  I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.
Best of luck your way brother! Oh, and I'm in for this month as usual!

Dottleman":5m1h1pnl said:
I'm in! I'll drop a little extra on Klutz's behalf :bom: :bom: :bom:

Super cool of you, Dottleman.

May is my favorite month. I was born in May. I love May weather here (VA.) My mood really picks up in May. So, I too will be upping the standard payload of my bomb this month. It just seems right. (Unless this mission or recipient requires a lot of Latakia. That's always on short supply in my cellar.)