Spring into Action, April Bombing thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":djn57mfu said:
Maybe going with one of the other standard vendors would solve your problem.  Maybe an email to customer service prior to your order to “pave the way” would help...explaining the time sensitive nature of the situation and that it needed to be shipped on a specific date...getting confirmation that it would be shepherded through the system, etc. And if there’s a vendor with a toll free international phone number...wow...that would be ideal.

I’m a firm believer in making a person to person connection somewhere if you need specific special service. It’s worked really well for me on a number of occasions.
I too like the personal approach Dave, but didn't fancy getting on the dog and bone to States.

4 Nogs website states:

SHIPPING POLICY:
We strive to process orders within one business day. In the event that an item is back ordered, we will try to contact you with an estimated delivery time. We ship all domestic orders via USPS.

Guess I just got unlucky!

I’m headed over to Alex’s house right after work today as he says there’s a few more packages! I’ll try to gather pictures and a list of all that was sent! Thanks again you guys, I’m still trying to figure out where to store everything, and what to open first!

Zach

GuitarMyFriend":4ruyajz0 said:
I’m still trying to figure out where to store everything, and what to open first!
I'm pretty sure Alex could help you out there, Zach ;)

Without a doubt! A lot of this will be shared with Alex! I strolled over to Alex’s today and received two more packages! I put together a list and a picture before very long and get it posted!

GuitarMyFriend":o1jrrr52 said:
Without a doubt! A lot of this will be shared with Alex! I strolled over to Alex’s today and received two more packages! I put together a list and a picture before very long and get it posted!
You're a true gentleman but I'm good on tobacco right now

Alex, you know you’re not getting off that easy! You’re enjoying these gifts with me, and that’s about all that needs to be said on it.

Anywho...

DAMAGE REPORT;

Sweets:
1 Organic Panama Extra Dark Chocolate Bar
1 Brass Town Craft Chocolate Bar
1 Chupa Chups Lollipop
1 Dark Chocolate Bar that went missing before I could catalog it...
1 bag of Dark Herseys Kisses that my wife also decided was meant for her...

Bulk Tobacco:
2oz PS LBF
2oz Dark Flake
4oz C&D Three Friars
4oz C&D Byzantium
4oz Gawith Hogarth & co Kendal Dark
?oz Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake
8g Germain's Rich Dark Flake
?oz Gawith Hogarth & co Dark Flake
50g Ozark Wizard’s A.T.B.E.
50g Ozark Wizard’s Pebble Castle
45g Ozark Wizard’s Chocolate Calliope

Cigars:
1 Pappy Van Winkle Tradition
1 Aging Room Quattro
1 Saint Luis Rey
2 LFD

Tinned Tobacco:
2oz Esoterica Penzance
1.75oz Mac Baden HH Bold Kentucky
50g Solani ABF
50g Tordenskjold Pibetobak Virginia Slices
50g Orlik Racing Green
50g Orlik Club Mixture
50g Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky
50g Dunhill Standard Mixture (2)
50g Dunhill Durbar Mixture
50g Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture
50g Astley’s NO. 44 Dark Virginia Flake
50g Escudo Navy Deluxe
50g Peterson’s Irish Oak
2oz C&D Dreams of Kadarh

Pipes/ Accessories:
Banded Cob
Penn Valley Dutch Gouda Clay Pipe
8Deco Bamboo Tamper
Brigham 42 Count Pipe Cleaners
BJ Long 100 Count Pipe Cleaners
Long’s 56 Count Pipe Cleaners (5)
Rubber Bits (3)

Miscellaneous:
Charleston Pig Company Seasoning Rub
1 Gorgeous Fountain Pen with Extra Cartridges
1 Ganzo Firebird Folding Knife
And finally an awesome collection of our very own Brewdude’s CDs!

You guys have really spoiled me! It was like Christmas opening up all these great gifts! I really do appreciate it all!

You’ve all outdone yourselves,

Zach