Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind saying that this has just about got me ready to puke my socks!!!
vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-medium.gif

Robert

beebiz":eh7b8zex said:

Robert
How do you puke Socks Rob??????????? :confused: :confused: :lol!:

ragtopbob":cabad6hh said:
Nothing wrong with seamen guys, I spent severial years as one myself, however there is alot wrong with that add. I'm not wild about gold bands either!
no disrespect intended to those who sacrificed their time and lives to serve our country. thank you ragtopbob. my father-in-law is navy too. much respect for you. ignore my childish jesting. :D

Piet Binsbergen":j6i7wj2w said:
beebiz":j6i7wj2w said:

Robert
First, you've got to lose a bet where the stakes are something like, "If the Giants win, I'll eat my socks."

Then you upchuck.

I have to explain everything to you guys.

Neither of these things seem like a stanwell thing to do. They might get a new audience and a new demographic to enjoy their pipes, but they will lose their loyal fans.

beaupipe":20oveysx said:
Piet Binsbergen":20oveysx said:
beebiz":20oveysx said:

Robert
First, you've got to lose a bet where the stakes are something like, "If the Giants win, I'll eat my socks."

Then you upchuck.

I have to explain everything to you guys.
Some of us are retards bru, my friends included!!! :lol!: :lol!:

Maiser":kz1ojoga said:
Neither of these things seem like a stanwell thing to do. They might get a new audience and a new demographic to enjoy their pipes, but they will lose their loyal fans.
maiser! where you been? glad to see you back on the boards... :D

Piet Binsbergen":25kjgmle said:
beebiz":25kjgmle said:

Robert
Since I don't care for the taste of socks, I wouldn't have eaten any. So, for me to puke my socks, I have to find something so nauseating that it makes me puke so hard that it causes my socks to pass through the skin on my feet, go up through my stomach, and out my mouth!! And, what makes it more difficult is the fact that I rarely wear socks in the first place!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

To get back on track, I hate the looks of those new Stanwell pipes. I don't know if I would have ever purchased a Stanwell or not. But, I would definitely never purchase one of those!!! It is my understanding that there is actually gold used in the band. Real gold or not, it is my opinion that it makes them look cheaper than Missouri Meerschaum cob!!! Just my humble opinion!! :D

Robert

beebiz":pri3k0y6 said:
Piet Binsbergen":pri3k0y6 said:
beebiz":pri3k0y6 said:

Robert
Since I don't care for the taste of socks, I wouldn't have eaten any. So, for me to puke my socks, I have to find something so nauseating that it makes me puke so hard that it causes my socks to pass through the skin on my feet, go up through my stomach, and out my mouth!! And, what makes it more difficult is the fact that I rarely wear socks in the first place!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

To get back on track, I hate the looks of those new Stanwell pipes. I don't know if I would have ever purchased a Stanwell or not. But, I would definitely never purchase one of those!!! It is my understanding that there is actually gold used in the band. Real gold or not, it is my opinion that it makes them look cheaper than Missouri Meerschaum cob!!! Just my humble opinion!! :D

Robert
Rob, Plum cake is worse than sox!!!!!! eh, Valky!!!

Piet Binsbergen":79t2wl0y said:
Rob, Plum cake is worse than sox!!!!!! eh, Valky!!!
shh...don't tell him piet. maybe we can get him to like it. i mean, it's got plums right? and cake? mmmmm, sounds delish! try some beebiz. try some! :D

I've already tried some!! It was some that Valky sent me. I thought it was a very kind and generous gift. Then, I find out that it was just one of his discards!! :shock: :roll: And, that's alright with me! It's no Frog Morton... but, I happen to like it very well, thank you very much! And, I'll gladly take those kinds of "discards" any day of the week... and, twice on Sunday!!! ;)

Bru, I don't know anything about "plum" in it... except in the name. And, I don't know anything about "cake" about it... except in the shape of it. But, it's got aged Jamaica Rum in it that I can taste!!! And, to me it is quite good!!!! ;) So, you guys are quite welcome to send me all of the Plum Cake that you want to get rid of!!!!! :joker: :lol: :twisted: :cheers:

Just don't send me one of those new Stanwell pipes that this thread started out to be about. Don't take me wrong... the "thought" would be much appreciated!!! ;) I just don't think I could bring myself to stick it in my mouth and smoke it!!! :shock: :shock: But, I'll smoke the Hell out of any Plum Cake that you want to send me!!! :lol: :lol:

Robert

beebiz":azvy4m5m said:
I've already tried some!! It was some that Valky sent me. I thought it was a very kind and generous gift. Then, I find out that it was just one of his discards!! :shock: :roll: And, that's alright with me! It's no Frog Morton... but, I happen to like it very well, thank you very much! And, I'll gladly take those kinds of "discards" any day of the week... and, twice on Sunday!!! ;)

Bru, I don't know anything about "plum" in it... except in the name. And, I don't know anything about "cake" about it... except in the shape of it. But, it's got aged Jamaica Rum in it that I can taste!!! And, to me it is quite good!!!! ;) So, you guys are quite welcome to send me all of the Plum Cake that you want to get rid of!!!!! :joker: :lol: :twisted: :cheers:

Just don't send me one of those new Stanwell pipes that this thread started out to be about. Don't take me wrong... the "thought" would be much appreciated!!! ;) I just don't think I could bring myself to stick it in my mouth and smoke it!!! :shock: :shock: But, I'll smoke the Hell out of any Plum Cake that you want to send me!!! :lol: :lol:

Robert
damn! they should fire their marketing department. if they would have called it 'Rum Cake' i would have been all over it! right now it sounds like a smokable version of fruit cake. :shock:

bruins":05b3y9mk said:
beebiz":05b3y9mk said:

Robert
damn! they should fire their marketing department. if they would have called it 'Rum Cake' i would have been all over it! right now it sounds like a smokable version of fruit cake. :shock:
Bru, my man... you'd better leave the Plum Cake alone. After all that Escudo, I don't know that you could handle something as high quality and good tasting as Plum Cake!!! Come to think of it, you probably better leave the Frog Morton alone too. I think enough of you as a brother that I am willing to put myself in harm's way to protect you. Just go ahead and package all of your Frog Morton, Plum Cake and other similar tobaccos up and send them to me. I'll make sure they are disposed of properly and in a way that they will pose no threat or danger to you!! You have my mailing address!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

i'm on to you beebiz! glad you got your computer issues solved. :D

bruins":qaiq9rk8 said:
i'm on to you beebiz! glad you got your computer issues solved. :D
Thanks a bunch, brother Bru!!! Actually, I just got my new (new to me) laptop in my hands about 10 or 15 minutes ago. I'm working on getting all of my old files transfered and getting it personalized to me. So far, it seems to work GREAT!!! It is definitely several times faster than my old laptop!! Anyway, I'll let everyone know when I get it all set up like I want it. Then, I've got some catching up to do here on BoB!!!

BTW, this is the first post I've made with my new laptop!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

:cheers: it never goes that smooth for me...sounds like a good time for a smoke!

Wow Oubaas, by the looks of all these posts you must be up and running again, congrats.......

Say what you guys will about plumbcake, I think the Bird wants the Oubaas dead or tongueless!!
:pale: :pale: :pale: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

if you want broom beard quiet, you have to go for fingerless, not tongueless. that boy can type like a japanese secretary! :D