Summer Sizzling Squadron Smackdown!!!!:: July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
(ahem, here we go............)

WAKE UP YOU SAUCY TARTS! TIME TO ACT UP!!!

July is upon us, our last target subjected to 'Shock and Awe' warfare. That is why we are here!! We bring the heat! We cannot let up, never give up, push on, once more into the Fray! The current month's mission is at hand, and long overdue! Looking for any and all volunteers to bring the heat down on a Brother/Sister!!

It's Summer time people, Warlock Bob is in transition, and I'm the newbie. Help a Brother out, eh????

Really. Let's send this target's carrier to the chiropractor. Maybe a dump truck to unload the post. I dunno.......

Please step forward by the 22nd! Pass the word, boil the blood, and, aaaaw, y'know, all y'all jump on in!!

I have Karmic debt to pay off, and as the ranks have been thinner of late I'm in. Now if I can just get the training wheels on this Tommy...

g7EvQG.jpg

In! As the resident dwarf (being a stately 5'4" in stature), I'll check all the low places where anyone else may be hiding.... I'm sure there's a few down in the mines who could do with seeing a bit of daylight and destruction. :cheers:

Nine and counting.................................!

NinenineninegottaninedoIhearten? Nineisthebidninenineninehowaboutten?

I will do my best to make up the difference!

We may be small but we are mighty!

Yeah, summertime is always a bit rough for numbers.

I'll be available for PM, but will be out of pocket. Today is my last day living in Texas! I'll be on the road tomorrow and Friday.

WarlockBob":wfu9fhhm said:
Yeah, summertime is always a bit rough for numbers.

I'll be available for PM, but will be out of pocket. Today is my last day living in Texas! I'll be on the road tomorrow and Friday.
Safe travels! Load up on BBQ before you leave, you are going to the land of Sushi and salad bars, and decent BBQ in the PNW is scattered at best..... Try finding okra and grits.........:lol!: