Summer Sizzling Squadron Smackdown!!!!:: July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bah wish i could contribute, but alas not this month.

lets hope the reciever posts some pics of the arrival :D

happy bombing gents

Ozark Wizard":5npxar1j said:
WarlockBob":5npxar1j said:
Yeah, summertime is always a bit rough for numbers.

I'll be available for PM, but will be out of pocket. Today is my last day living in Texas! I'll be on the road tomorrow and Friday.
Safe travels! Load up on BBQ before you leave, you are going to the land of Sushi and salad bars, and decent BBQ in the PNW is scattered at best..... Try finding okra and grits.........:lol!:  
Ha!! That's entirely too true.

I've been telling my fiancee that if my tech job doesn't work out, I'm starting a BBQ place up there. 8)

Hey folks, I'll be dark for a while. Recently ran into some unexpected and very expensive issues with a kitchen remodel. Should have known..

The pipes and tobacco spending freeze has reached sub-zero over here, no expensive appliance brand pun intended. ;)

Carry on good bombers. 8)

I've heard of the 'Dirty Dozen', but the 'Naughty Nine?

Downright terrifying. A crazed Squadron, bent on destruction with precision, flying on adrenalin and guile.

Pappy Boyington is smiling upon us..........

Right.

Orders will be transmitted the 16th of July, 2016 C.E.

Anyone wishing to volunteer to join us for this insidious act of aggression speak up before then, please............

[end transmission]

Ozark Wizard":czgg74py said:
I've heard of the 'Dirty Dozen', but the 'Naughty Nine?

Downright terrifying. A crazed Squadron, bent on destruction with precision, flying on adrenalin and guile.

Pappy Boyington is smiling upon us..........

[end transmission]  
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mDw-b6zCQu8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

(and if you haven't heard the source material, which in turn is based on a Kipling poem)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hBDfG2b59DQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Hey Texas....you got your BBQ and grits. I'll raise you a coffee joint and brewpub on every other corner and a Thai restaurant on ever block.

Of course that doesn't count the Pacific Northwest marine climate, the moderate temperature, the low humidity and the lack of bugs. Texas is very nice, Oregon is paradise.

Does this thread need to be 'Sticky'? I don't know how to go about that....

Any help?

RE: getting this thread stuck, ask MisterE, Puros Bran, Carlos, etc.

I can do it, but need my laptop to access my Mod functions & it is packed away til after my vacation next week. I do nearly everything on my Android notepad, but the site doesn't let me in for that using it.

So there you have it. Sorry.

Fatman":3c96lqj6 said:
Nine? Nein! Count me in, as the tenth.
A perfect Ten!. Thanks Fatman! Good to have you!

To date, here's the roster in order of appearance.............

1. DrT999
2. Fr_Tom
3. Timbo
4. nismo270r
5. eklektos44
6. Blackhorse
7. WarlockBob
8. kaitlyn3837
9. Fatman
10. (yours truly)

The Terrifying Ten. Right! Let's do this for our fellow pilots having to sit this one out. Let's do it for the glory. Let's do this because our target has it coming........

SO SAY WE ALL!!

Mission specifics to be sent tomorrow. Can you smell it? (I can smell it. Smells good.)

Blackhorse":g88kmgo9 said:
RE: getting this thread stuck, ask MisterE, Puros Bran, Carlos, etc.

I can do it, but need my laptop to access my Mod functions & it is packed away til after my vacation next week. I do nearly everything on my Android notepad, but the site doesn't let me in for that using it.

So there you have it. Sorry.
Right on, thanks BH! Have a nice vacation!

Orders received!

I am also happy to report that I've made it to Oregon without issue, and have unloaded the car. Still waiting for the movers to bring stuff on Tuesday, but I'm here and living!

Yuppers, gonna be off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orders sent, and it's beer-thirty and almost 4:20. Time to wander around behind the little animals!!

:lol!:

Orders in, despite enemy attempts to destroy communications via malware

WarlockBob":8635hn3o said:
Orders received!

I am also happy to report that I've made it to Oregon without issue, and have unloaded the car. Still waiting for the movers to bring stuff on Tuesday, but I'm here and living!
Good to hear you made it without incident! Time for a nice malted beverage, but where to go? The choices are endless........................