Summer's Spectacular Spectral Strafe of Someone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
*******************Begin transmission*************************

Hot enough for y'all? Well, it's time to turn up the heat! There is someone out there in need of a live burial of good will and frivolity!

Shall it be you?

Or perhaps, you there, lurking in the back?

At any rate, it's time to line up the next target in our sights. We have an assload of registered pilots. Can we get half a load together for the hottest Northern Hemisphere run of the year? With the promise of an eclipse to hide our silhouettes in the skies, we should be able to catch our target by surprise with relative ease. Flights with cloaking technology can cast their fields around their wings and approach undetected......

A most insidious plan is in the works. Don't miss out!

*********************End transmission*********************************

(ride of the valkyries building to a crescendo in the background)

Kill the waaaabit, kill the waaabit, .... (Elmer Fudd reference)

I'm IN!

In for sure and BB, that's exactly what was going through my head reading Wiz's post. Thanks to Warner Bros and a misspent youth. :)

Cheers all

Tim

i cant join but hit em hard hope to be flying soon alot of family stuff to deal with right now

Alright pilots!

We seem to have 10 flights on the roster to date. The last Friday of the month is the 25th, so it's an odd month for a run. The last day of the month is Thursday, the 31st. I don't see that six days of overflow to get us to the 1st of September warrants putting it off...

What say you?

Command, 

I'm more than happy to unleash mayhem whenever suites the rest of the squad, though later allows more planning time if that helps people decide. 

Cheers all,

Tim

I'm in! I don't mind the 25th but if it helps people to do it later, I'm okay with that too!

So long as we have at least 10-12 days before takeoff to prepare, either is fine with me

Thanks to all for the input! Orders will go out Tuesday. Last call by Monday night to rally!

Warlock on the spot!

Orders are out people! Time to lay 'em down and smackum yackum!