Summer's Spectacular Spectral Strafe of Someone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozark Wizard":d76gta5x said:
Now in Oklahoma, on my way to Texas, to fish out a daughter. Bigger tackle this time. Alas, my sailboats are in Oregon.

Of course, I will find her. It's what I do.
Good luck mate, tight lines. Hope all go well.

Finally got home to face more destruction. Spent the day in the ER getting the wife admitted to the hospital with another partial small bowel obstruction. She goes through this about twice a year due to having had 5 c-sections. The adhesions wreak absolute havoc on the body.

Will update the list of ordinance used to rain down total shock and awe on this hermit. Forgive me for making you wait but little dogs have little bladders Lol.

Jim

So updated ordinance list.

Snuffs
Red Bull tap box
Coconut Mocha bottle
F&T High Dry T 25g
From India Super Medicated Snuff #666
Mc Crystals English Menthol 20g
Mc Crystals 10g
Wilson's 5gtins
Best Dark
Ice Liquorice
Apricot Menthol
Grand Cairo
Aniseed&Eucalyptus
From India Fire & Ice 50g
Sam Gawith A Christmas Pinch
         Pine Menthol 2x
FUBAR Grunt
Dholakia Sparrow Cool tap box
Makla Africaine Bentchikou
FUBAR Jungle fever Mango Menthol 25g
Gawith Original Snuff tap Box
Ozonea R-type

Pipe tobaccos
Kendal Mixed Black Cherry 25g
Kendal Twist Sweet Plum 12.5g
KendalTwist Sweet Pigtail Toffee 12.5g
John Bull pouch 42.5g
Erin Go Bragh pouch 42.5g
C'est La Vie pouch 42.5g

Goodies
Charleston Pig Co. Seasoning Rub
Bone Sucking Sauce Steak Rub
Georgia Fried Peanuts

The 3 pouches of pipe tobacco were from my wife. She lucked out and hit me the same day as you guys Lol. She's a bit disappointed though the pound of H&H Old Dark Fired she ordered is out of stock.

Jim

Just when a guy figures its safe to come out of hiding.......BOOM! Another round of carnage hits.

The damages

A tin of Toque SP Extra
A tin of McCrystals mild Lemon
Tin of Morlaix from F&T
Tin of Toque Lime Toast
Bullet of Toque Spanish Gem
Tin of Wilson's SP100

And a snuff funnel!

Absolute chaos here!!! I seriously give up guys!

Jim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JfUM5xHUY4M" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I honestly think I have never seen a list of snuffs like that in my life! Not even when shopping for them online, holy cow! DESTRUCTION!!!!

huffelpuff":8qt30x5h said:
The 3 pouches of pipe tobacco were from my wife. She lucked out and hit me the same day as you guys Lol. She's a bit disappointed though the pound of H&H Old Dark Fired she ordered is out of stock.

Jim
I am thinking your wife is a stealth member of the squadron. She just does not want you to know.