Summertime flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunhill Flake is hitting the spot right now, as is Union Square...then again Irish Flake always hits it, regardless of the season.

sam":q344o9il said:
Dunhill Flake is hitting the spot right now, as is Union Square...then again Irish Flake always hits it, regardless of the season.
Great lineup. Dunhill Flake is pretty innocent stuff, and on up the scale, US followed by IF... nice choices. I'd be happy with a summer of that.

8)

I've always had good smokes with Union Square, but today it was amazing in my Stanwell 03 shape billiard. I can't remember if I smoked that tobacco/pipe pairing before, but I certainly will again.

A few flakes that are higher in the nic department that I enjoy are Mac Baren Old Dark Fired, Peterson University and Irish Flakes, plus their 3P plug. Stonehaven is another favorite but it does take a little work finding it.

Solani Silver Flake is one of my favorite medium strength flakes, it has no hay like component which is a good thing for my tastes as I do not care for that too much.

For a couple of gold virginia forward flakes that are more on the milder side, Capstan Blue and FT Cut Virginia Plug are also quite tasty.