Sutliff Kasimir

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobJ

Reaction score
I received a tin last week and finally got to try it this weekend. Wow, what a beautiful blend. I bet I went through ten bowls and thoroughly enjoyed each one. I ordered more this morning.

Has anyone else tried this one? Besides JimInks of course. 8)

RobJ":0qmp3qzl said:
I received a tin last week and finally got to try it this weekend. Wow, what a beautiful blend. I bet I went through ten bowls and thoroughly enjoyed each one. I ordered more this morning.

Has anyone else tried this one? Besides JimInks of course.  8)
Oh, darn! Left out again!!!! :affraid: :lol!:

:lol!:

Hey Jim feel free to comment of course, in fact please do. I only meant you're the only one here that I know has tried Kasimir. :lol:

:cheers:

It is on my "try" list. Due to having been a target of the bombers, I have a mountain of goodies. I am smoking though baggies first, and so far have finished a number of them.

That Kasimir is in my future, but it is not in the near future. I claim I will like it a lot.

Yeah those darned bombers hit you pretty hard as I recall. Well once you're all dug out and back to normal give it a try; I'd be interested in hearing your impressions.