Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-4, orders received and will amass ordinance of sufficient strength to obliterate any mailbox, porch or dwelling to rubble.

So...how is all y’all doing? Anybody get frozen to a telephone pole this week?

It’s sunny and 60F here in Portlandia. I’ve been out raking leaves and visiting with neighbors. The folks to the south of us just got a new puppy. He’s a Boarder Collie - Blue Heeler mix. Very frisky & cute.

Also marked our water meter and line in with white spray paint. We have uber plumbers coming in a week to replace our leaking water line. Not cheap. Send donations. Maybe I should start one of those “gimme money” website and do a Plumber THON...or something. We’re talking close to five grand. So much for Christmas. Ho, Ho, Ho.

Don’t be afraid to list here to keep everyone’s morale high.

We did a NEST thermostat when we installed the AC. The thing has a mind if it’s own, I swear. Now I understand why people are skittish about AI. I’m afraid to hook it up to Alexa. We’d likely wake up in the middle of the night with some Chucky doll standing over us holding a big kitchen knife.

Blackhorse":zhzj7uc7 said:
We did a NEST thermostat when we installed the AC.  The thing has a mind if it’s own, I swear.  Now I understand why people are skittish about AI.  I’m afraid to hook it up to Alexa.  We’d likely wake up in the middle of the night with some Chucky doll standing over us holding a big kitchen knife.
I can see it now...

"Alexa, turn the heat up."

"I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that....."

Ozark Wizard":t7tau90b said:
Blackhorse":t7tau90b said:
We did a NEST thermostat when we installed the AC.  The thing has a mind if it’s own, I swear.  Now I understand why people are skittish about AI.  I’m afraid to hook it up to Alexa.  We’d likely wake up in the middle of the night with some Chucky doll standing over us holding a big kitchen knife.
I can see it now...

EXACTLY!!!

Blackhorse":w5h5x7ng said:
Ozark Wizard":w5h5x7ng said:
Blackhorse":w5h5x7ng said:
I can see it now...

EXACTLY!!!

LMAO!!

:lol!:

Cheers,

RR