Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scouting for goods in sunny Arizona. Actually in Brewdude's area this time and can see why so many ditch the cold for here this time of year.

I’ve got two full days of plumbers coming over here starting Monday. What a revolting development this is. Gonna bore a horizontal water line from the street to the house. I won’t be buying any new pipes for a few years, I can tell you that.

But so far as goods going OUT the door goes...my crackerjack team of ordinance and flight prep monkeys will have me loaded and ready to rock & roll...on time for my Wednesday take off.

BooYahhhhh!

bombs loaded; flight plan filed; ready for takeoff tomorrow morning! :cheers:

All is calm here at the launch site. Weather tracking reports fair skies on the morrow. Intel confirms flight should proceed as planned. I pity the poor target!

:bounce:

Cheers,

RR

The Fokker has been loaded and wheeled onto the runway. Now just awaiting clearance for takeoff.

Oh by the way, the mess hall chilli has now been classified as a biological weapon of ass destruction. :)

Timbo":k90kj749 said:
The Fokker has been loaded and wheeled onto the runway. Now just awaiting clearance for takeoff.

Oh by the way, the mess hall chilli has now been classified as a biological weapon of ass destruction. :)
Bomber is out of the hanger; PM sent to Mission Commander