Thanks Jeff!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Apparently after reading my recent post regarding my positive experience with English blends, Jeff sent me a huge bag of samples to try.

Peretti's D-9575 2009
Dunhill 965 1999
Uhle's Bishop's Move 2008
C&D Epiphany 2007
Charles Fairmorn Lancer's Slices 2008
Peter Stokkebye English Luxury 2007
Jon's Tobacco Smoking Mixture 2007
C&D Orient Express 2001
Uhle's Blend 71 2008
Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme 2008
Peter Stokkebye English Oriental 2007
Jon's Tobacco Garvey's Balkan 2007
Peretti's Cuban Mixture 2009
Charles Fairmon Sterling Balkan 2008
Hearth & Home Ten to Midnight 2007

I'm guessing there is a pound or more overall. I may have to get another pipe to dedicate to English blends now.

I can't thank you enough. I will really enjoy going through these one by one. First up, the famous Dunhill 965 from 1999.

THANKS!!!

I had a positive experience with a bag of money in a Ferrari with two SI swimsuit models... Who needs my addy?

puros_bran":sjw2oxii said:
I had a positive experience with a bag of money in a Ferrari with two SI swimsuit models...
We'd have been worried had that not been the case, PB.

Kap I don't think they are really enforcing it to be honest. I just didn't want to be responsible for the box pass getting screwed up just in case.

Natch":o00hjxlk said:
The thanks is to you, Jason, for creating and keeping alive this board. I'm just paying the dues. :lol:

Natch
Thats the Spirit of BoB Natch!!!
Well done to both of you, and well said, without Jason we would all be pretty screwed!!!!

Natch you are Saluted brother! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

puros_bran":ukb8glqd said:
I had a positive experience with a bag of money in a Ferrari with two SI swimsuit models... Who needs my addy?
I'll send you a quart of motor oil and some sand.

Puff Daddy":359ooivf said:
puros_bran":359ooivf said:
I'll send you a quart of motor oil and some sand.
:p nice.

yeah, i have to say i've had similar encounters with mr. natch, who didn't have any dues to pay to me. another good apple in our big barrel of good apples.

Natch":o838lros said:
The thanks is to you, Jason, for creating and keeping alive this board. I'm just paying the dues. :lol:

Natch
Jeff your kindness is something special in this world of turmoil. Your gifted blends reach out in many ways.. I will go to my grave believing that what kindness is given outward comes back to you.. Some day in the near future waves of goodness will wash back upon your soul.. And others like you here at the BoB..
Thank you Jeff... For your gifts..
Chuck..

velveteagle":113t9ul8 said:
Your gifted blends reach out in many ways..
If I may interject here... until I found BoB, I had allowed events in the past few years to sour me. They soured me on life! And, they soured me on mankind in general!! But, having found you... my brothers... my attitude... my outlook... my entire life... has all been changed!!! And, it has been changed simply because of the love, compassion, and generosity of you... my brothers!

I know of no greater legacy that a man can leave on this earth than to change another's life for the better. You, my brothers, have done that for me!!

You are, without a doubt, the uppermost cream of the cream of the crop!! I thank you for your kindness, generosity, and love toward me!! And, I will viciously protect and defend you with my dying breath!!!!!!!!

May Heaven's greatest blessings always be poured out on every one of you, my brothers!!

Robert

Piet Binsbergen":qflsb2b7 said:
Natch Stikes again..........
Well done again there Brother!!!!!
I hardly know how to comment on this. I don't want to offend. And, I don't want to sound as though I am "fishing." Neither is intended. But, in the event that my previous post gave the wrong impression, I feel compelled to speak up.

When I made my post, it was not because of something Natch had done for me personally. It was because of what others have done... so far!! :) And, it was because of the fact that when it comes to you, my brothers... I have the mentality, "If you have done it to the least of these... you have done it to me!!"

Therefore, my only intention was to share my feelings about you, my brothers. And, to let you know how profound of an influence each and every one of you can have on an individual's life; and how much of a profound influence you have had on my life!

Natch, based on what I have read in this thread, you are another of the many gems of the highest quality and value that reside here at Brothers of Briar!! Bless you, my brother!!

Robert

Piet Binsbergen":oxqt0z7d said:
... without Jason we would all be pretty screwed!!!!
Have you ever seen J the Hugget's girlfriends? I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about his orientation, brah.

LL":jq2nlcyl said:
Piet Binsbergen":jq2nlcyl said:
... without Jason we would all be pretty screwed!!!!
Have you ever seen J the Hugget's girlfriends? I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about his orientation, brah.
"girlfriends" as in plural? Dang, Jason, I thought your were a pimple faced, fat, solitary techno-geek! Unless that "quality" of maleness is now popular with Playboy bunnies? I sure hope so, as 90% of us on this board might actually have a chance in the world. :lol!:

Natch

Natch":tfpng0wh said:
"girlfriends" as in plural? Dang, Jason, I thought your were a pimple faced, fat, solitary techno-geek! Unless that "quality" of maleness is now popular with Playboy bunnies? I sure hope so, as 90% of us on this board might actually have a chance in the world. :lol!:
It's a new world, Natch. Rock stars and athletes are passe... Techno geeks are the new cool. Took 'em a while, but wimmen finally figured out it was the brainy guys who came out on top a decade after high school, while the jocks ended up running strip clubs and selling soccer balls at sporting goods stores.