The 2012 forum pipe thread (merged and edited for clarity)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know yet what the engraving will look like? It's quite a large pipe, so ample space for some nice wording: "Here lies buried most of SpeedyPete's money which he needed for tobacco and food". :(

BoB's your uncle!!!

Well look at that......Christmas shopping for my husband just got really, really easy!! I love it.

Sloppy Joe...

Where do I put my name down for one??
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You will learn, my young apprentice, to read the threads. :lol:

It was said, a number to times within this thread that the pipes will be available for individual order per the maker.

No, the exact design has not yet been shown, this is an example.

No, the price has not yet been announced.

Yes, you may buy one for me to make up for your gaffe.

No, I don't think that that would be too much to ask.

Yes, newer members are expected to do that kind of thing.

Blackhorse":5l9e0n3i said:
Sloppy Joe...

Where do I put my name down for one??
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You will learn, my young apprentice, to read the threads. :lol:

It was said, a number to times within this thread that the pipes will be available for individual order per the maker.

No, the exact design has not yet been shown, this is an example.

No, the price has not yet been announced.

Yes, you may buy one for me to make up for your gaffe.

No, I don't think that that would be too much to ask.

Yes, newer members are expected to do that kind of thing.
Yes, sir! Sorry, sir! It was meant as more of a rhetorical kind of thing / way to express my interest. Was that at all believable? Maybe? :lol:

I admit, I may have missed that part in the eighteen pages of excitement. I solemnly swear to pay more attention to detail next time! *crosses fingers, looks slyly about* 8)

Blackhorse gets into the brambles when he has to say things twice.

In other words, he must love eating brambles. He still posts here. :lol:

8)

*offers sugar cube, palm-flat*

Kyle Weiss":4vpm2odq said:
Blackhorse gets into the brambles when he has to say things twice.

In other words, he must love eating brambles. He still posts here. :lol:

8)

*offers sugar cube, palm-flat*
Bramble County Stout by Goose Island. Best. Beer. Ever.

I'm sorry, what we talking about?

Another Proto-BoB (at least with regards to the bit and mount)?

Check out Unique Bent 735 on Mark's website - yellowish-orange acrylic military bit with orangish-yellow mount.

wintermute":x2v7loeg said:
Another Proto-BoB (at least with regards to the bit and mount)?

Check out Unique Bent 735 on Mark's website - yellowish-orange acrylic military bit with orangish-yellow mount.
I don't like that pipe one bit. No offense. But the prototype we have pics of up here already I love.

Blackhorse":oag115aq said:
So...how does one check out Unique Bent 735 on Mark's site? He's got the past ones set up by date...no search engine...

If someone else knows where it is, a link would be good.
Grrr...I was going to post a link but I can't get back to the pipe from some stinking CGI error. Basically look in his catalog under "Unique Bent" pipes. Go to the very last page (there are a number of pages and it is on the very last page). If I remember right it is the very last one on the last page.

kaiser83":zofwp3gh said:
Blackhorse":zofwp3gh said:
So...how does one check out Unique Bent 735 on Mark's site? He's got the past ones set up by date...no search engine...

If someone else knows where it is, a link would be good.
Grrr...I was going to post a link but I can't get back to the pipe from some stinking CGI error. Basically look in his catalog under "Unique Bent" pipes. Go to the very last page (there are a number of pages and it is on the very last page). If I remember right it is the very last one on the last page.

I'm getting the same error.
I looked at it earlier today; it'll be back.

I tried opening his catalog from his site and it won't open for me.

Well, whatever. I absolutely love the design that has been adopted as the choice for 2012. Every detail is totally excellent for me.

Mark got some acrylic material that was not the color he asked for, so he's using it on other pipes. He has the correct color now and will get to work soon on a few more examples. There will be a black and tan that looks like the proto I put up in this thread earler, and there will be a coral carve. Beyond that, we'll just have to see.

Wintermute...here's the easiest way:

UB735.JPG

VS

Sorry, I like the Rhoddie.

btp7_t10.jpg