The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, it ought to wink at me, that's my own damn eye. I must have knocked it out on one of those sharp garden tools... oh well, I better go take care of the fuse box... there! That ought to do it!"

As light was restored to the mansion, Simple Man noticed that the flesh was quickly rotting off of his hands and arms... "Damn, what was in that tub?!? FELLAS, HELP ME!!!"

Re the S Man: "Now known as ol' one eye!". :cyclops:

Quick fellas...grab his pipe and tobacco pouch! Wouldn't want THEM to be harmed!

I'll just add, "What a world...what a world!"

Too late. The puddle of melted sludge over there behind that curtain is what used to be Simple Man. But then, ya never know what's gonna happen around here. Maybe one of his fellow wizards can conjure up a way to reanimate him, or something.

Blackhorse":72s75ad0 said:
Too late. The puddle of melted sludge over there behind that curtain is what used to be Simple Man. But then, ya never know what's gonna happen around here. Maybe one of his fellow wizards can conjure up a way to reanimate him, or something.
Well, I am a warlock after all... It's been a bit since I've flexed my conjuration muscles, and I may need a virgin sacrifice, but it's fair to say I've got the skills!

Assuming there's a butcher(butcher in the belfry, after all), it seems to be extremely quiet around here.... Has anyone seen or heard anything on this menace? I'm a little scared for my life.....

:suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

WarlockBob":py36rlyu said:
Assuming there's a butcher(butcher in the belfry, after all), it seems to be extremely quiet around here.... Has anyone seen or heard anything on this menace? I'm a little scared for my life.....

:suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:
Man, those crickets are awfully noisy for this time of year. Hello? Anyone? :affraid:

Blackhorse":ut0l9arx said:
I think the Commanders have both been snagged by the Zombies that crawled through the broken door in the garage.  We might well be on our own here boys!
So we pick someone with an address we have and just bomb them this month?

The Butcher has taken his victim, I am assuming the festivities will soon commence.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t28564-murdered-by-the-butcher