The Cellar, She's a Growin'

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kap, that's a thing of beauty and a joy forever... or at least, a joy before and while you smoke it all.

And I am insanely jeaous of your tidy organizing system, too. :cheers:

Brilliant! Excellent selection of premium tobaccos very neatly arranged.

Looks like you've got things under control,,,,organized and quality laden,,,nice,,,

Super cellar, Kap. Much more organized than mine, I've got to work on that. I sometimes forget what I have.

Rodney

Very impressive. How long did it take to amass that much pipe weed?

That's a stellar cellar Kap. Do you label your jars on the lid or are you able to remember what is in each row? Just curious...I am starting to amass a collection of jars filled w/ varios tobaccos. Despite keeping them relatively organized, I had some difficulty remembering which is which and I find it to be somewhat difficult at times to tell the difference between some blends by sight alone.

That is just amazing! :shock:

I caught myself staring at it for a bit. It looks like a lifetime supply!

Almost OC in the organization, LOL. But what an awesome display! :cheers:

I also date and label all of my mason jars. All 8 of them. :lol: It's a starter cellar!

Good bloody 'ell KAP.... you going to give DOCK and KEN a go one of these days.
May I place an order, seems you have a wider selection there in stock than 4Noggins!
...... mind you.... Guys, wonder why all the online suppliers are out of bulk and tins.............. BLAME KAP!!!!!

Well done Brother!!
P>S> was going to post a pic of my cellar but seems like I need to Pawn my camera to buy more baccy!! :lol!:

Frost":0nbrqmpg said:
That's a stellar cellar Kap. Do you label your jars on the lid or are you able to remember what is in each row? .....
You bet I do. The entire cellar is listed in an Excel spreadsheet. When adding new items to the cellar, I just export the data of certain cells into a label template in MS Word, print, stick, and shelf:

I also affix a label with similar data to the bottom of each tin:

Thanks for sharing! Super nice collection and arrangement. That sure beats the heck out of my shoe boxes and Sharpie scribblings.

Jim

Kapnismologist":vcpctzmi said:
You bet I do. The entire cellar is listed in an Excel spreadsheet. When adding new items to the cellar, I just export the data of certain cells into a label template in MS Word, print, stick, and shelf:
Excellent! Thanks.

Kap,
Feel free to PM me with your home address so that I can do a "security survey" and make sure that all of that wonderful baccy stays safe........ :p

Nice cellar indeed!!!!

KAP you never seem too amaze me.......
Allow me to revel in the magnitude of your awesomeness for a while......... :affraid: