The Cellar, She's a Growin'

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":xpveu6l0 said:
KAP you never seem too amaze me.......
Allow me to revel in the magnitude of your awesomeness for a while......... :affraid:
Appreciated, but please I must protest. I am sure someone will knock me down a few pegs in short order. Just wait for it...

As for the cellar and cellaring in general, it is nothing more than a matter of an innate 'collecting bug' manifesting itself in yet another form (and there have been many: books, fountain pens, and much besides).

Anyway, as I really enjoy seeing photos of other folks stashes, thought I should post some updated ones of mine as well. That way, I am not just a voyeur but also an exhibitionist (which I believe add up to cancel out both, so I can then relieve myself of any resulting social stigma which may accrue from one or the other).

Well, you may not have the biggest stash here,
but it is definitely the neatest.
You're worse OCD than me. :lol:
Beautiful display!

Hermit":xili58yl said:
You're worse OCD than me. :lol:
Now, that I consider a complement!

As for the biggest, not by a long shot. But my goal is 100 lbs. by year's end - I will then feel fairly confident that I will have enough to work with for a good long time, and can then turn my attention more to upgrading my rotation.

Amazing I love that you label them all in print instead of the rest of us plebeians who write out the name it is just so cool. I also find it funny that we have collected the same things, I have a collection of fountain pens and four shelves of books stored much like your tobacco. My meager collection of tobacco is nothing compared to yours though. Just magnificent, one day perhaps I will be able to compare :(

Kap, I have decided that you will be my international supervisor and you will need to bring a least half of that stash with you along with those labels so I too can have a cellar of that proportion and neatness!

hail.gif

hail.gif

hail.gif

I assume this is your only hobby? :?: :D

I have a cellar. It's in one drawer of a nightstand in the basement. But it's full! My compliments Kap, you have a larger selection than my local Tobacconist!

Falconer":ibu4z5ur said:
I have a cellar. It's in one drawer of a nightstand in the basement. But it's full! My compliments Kap, you have a larger selection than my local Tobacconist!
We seem to be on par there Falconer!!! :lol!:

can you put me in your Last Will and Testiment as recipient of your stash? :D

That is awesome. Is that the yellowish blend that I see in many of your mason jars the same tobacco?

Out of curiosity. What blend is this??? I can't make out what the tin says. Awesome cellar.

2101.jpg

Always told people they need a years supply of tobacco.I bid you welcome to the enlightened ones pipe club.GOOD JOB!

atwageman":8js2maop said:
Out of curiosity. What blend is this??? I can't make out what the tin says. Awesome cellar.

2101.jpg
Uptown's Smoke Shop Sir Rupert, 50g. , 1998. A lovely McClelland-made VA flake.

Congratulations. There are so many stores that dont have as much as half of your inventory . Come to think of, now I know why there is much shortage of high quality pipe tobacco. :cry: