THE COMPLAINING CORNER

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":atxtd5ij said:
BriarFox":atxtd5ij said:
My personality type is INTJ.  If you do not know about personality types I suggest you read up on them and then you would understand.  
introversion, intuition, thinking, judgment
That is correct and because of that I have views-which can turn into complaints, that in our own INTJ ways are unique. We represent around 2% of the population.

You come across as possibly being an INTJ Cartaphilus, have you ever taken the Myers Briggs?

BriarFox":7436geir said:
Cartaphilus":7436geir said:
BriarFox":7436geir said:
My personality type is INTJ.  If you do not know about personality types I suggest you read up on them and then you would understand.  
That is correct and because of that I have views-which can turn into complaints, that in our own INTJ ways are unique.  We represent around 2% of the population.  

You come across as possibly being an INTJ Cartaphilus, have you ever taken the Myers Briggs?
No but, I've had my share of Jack Daniels!

Cartaphilus":7plffyfq said:
BriarFox":7plffyfq said:
Cartaphilus":7plffyfq said:
BriarFox":7plffyfq said:
That is correct and because of that I have views-which can turn into complaints, that in our own INTJ ways are unique.  We represent around 2% of the population.  

LOL, you can take them online, it is a fun test to find out more about yourself.

INTJ's value intelligence, knowledge, competence and have high standards in these regards. We also have those expectations of others. Just imagine what I probably complain about (mostly to myself).

Being in Walmart is like a prison sentence to me. :affraid: 

BriarFox":gykuvout said:
Cartaphilus":gykuvout said:
Cartaphilus":gykuvout said:

LOL, you can take them online, it is a fun test to find out more about yourself.  

INTJ's value intelligence, knowledge, competence and have high standards in these regards.  We also have those expectations of others.  Just imagine what I probably complain about (mostly to myself).

Being in Walmart is like a prison sentence to me. :affraid: 
Being anywhere with a crowd of people is a prison sentence for me. As crippled as I am I can get in and out and get everything I went for before most people that enter with me find there first item. I don't spend much time around them, there like a herd of cattle just wandering aimlessly. Drives me nuts to say the least.
My score: ISTJ
Introvert(44%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(12%) Judging(56%)

I was born complaining and have never stopped.

My beer is too warm and my coffee to cold. Somebody keyed my truck and I saw the little bastard do it. It is too hot here. My neighbors are annoying and yes I am a curmudgeon!

LordTemplar":6irxmeu1 said:
I was born complaining and have never stopped.  

My beer is too warm and my coffee to cold.  Somebody keyed my truck and I saw the little bastard do it. It is too hot here.  My neighbors are annoying and yes I am a curmudgeon!
I've been meaning to talk to you about that.

I need new complaints.....

Taxes and insurance keep wearing me out, but what is new?

I have a serious complaint. There is never enough time to smoke more pipes. And the best blends are so dang expensive!

Ok, im done complaining. When I see all the blessings I have, it becomes hard to complain.

J Soshae":ftgtklvr said:
I need new complaints.....

Taxes and insurance keep wearing me out, but what is new?
How about " I don't have enough time left to buy all the pipes I want!"
Works for me.

My complaint of the day:

Having to be in a small elevator with people you don't know or even care to. The awkward silence.... :evil:

MisterE":ua1suxib said:
My complaint of the day:

Having to be in a small elevator with people you don't know or even care to. The awkward silence.... :evil:

...and the perfume and BO make yer eyes water.  :twisted: 

Turn awkward silence into hilarity with a well timed flatulence........ maybe that's just how I handle crowded elevators. :p 

Cartaphilus":2mikyu3x said:

The real complaint is actually "My tastes are too expensive for how much of a tightwad I am"

I only complain when it hurts...
And even then I have to think about it...
  :king:   

J Soshae":28ouolc9 said:
Cartaphilus":28ouolc9 said:

The real complaint is actually "My tastes are too expensive for how much of a tightwad I am"

Hey now! I only squeak a little when I walk!

Complaint: I have to fix all the bungled wiring in my 78 f100 I just got. The previous owner had no clue how to do vehicle wiring and it is all screwed up. There goes the next month of weekends.. *Sigh* At least I caught the mess before my truck caught on fire.

New Truck:

43223900_JSqBQB
[/url][/img]

Nice Pick'em Up sir! Just drag it over here and I'll take that problem off your hands Toot Sweet and without complaints!