The Fall 2012 Semester Is Officially Over!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeDragon

Reaction score
I think I may have mentioned it in my initial hello to the board that along with working and having a family, I am also going for my BA in BA at Rutgers School of Business part time as well. Two classes a semester at night (anymore and I think someone would try and tranquilize me!)

With that said, I just finished my third semester and although technically it ended Wed the 19th at 9:00 PM (that was the cutoff time for our group paper in my one class), I dont count a semester "over" until the final grades are posted in the system which I just checked to see if they were and YEP!!! they are.

I PASSED!! Which means another one in the books!!! :bounce: :bounce: :) :lol: :lol:

This also means I may be able to jump in here a little more and participate instead of popping on to see whats going on and thats it. :face:

Hey, congratulations buddy! Very good job. I remember what those classes can be like, I was lucky if I kept awake through an entire lecture sometimes.

Greyson":hvsqc925 said:
Hey, congratulations buddy! Very good job. I remember what those classes can be like, I was lucky if I kept awake through an entire lecture sometimes.
Me too, and I'm the one giving the lecture. :sleep: :affraid:

Natch

Greyson":o09vkldf said:
LOl yeah, that or you go into the "spacey/day dream state" and come to wondering what the hell you missed.

Natch":m6ds6ex1 said:
Greyson":m6ds6ex1 said:
Me too, and I'm the one giving the lecture. :sleep: :affraid:

Natch
LOL, had a couple of those Prof. nights too, there looking at us, were looking at them and you wonder who is going to "give" first I.E. have an "early" night

What do you teach if you dont mind me asking?

Congrats on passing! I hope you have some fun courses next semester. I know I'll be teaching some fun stuff (at least to me!)

DrT999":1lru27ut said:
Congrats on passing! I hope you have some fun courses next semester. I know I'll be teaching some fun stuff (at least to me!)
Thanks and as far as fun classes goes... yes and no Im taking Introduction to Financial Accounting and Introduction to Business Law (part of me is looking fwd to both and part of me is already feeling his head hurt LOL)

What do you teach?

PipeDragon":qmqrzmqc said:
DrT999":qmqrzmqc said:
Thanks and as far as fun classes goes... yes and no Im taking Introduction to Financial Accounting and Introduction to Business Law (part of me is looking fwd to both and part of me is already feeling his head hurt LOL)

What do you teach?
Next semester World Civ I, but also the Classical World (Greece & Rome, a favorite of mine) and East Asia Since 1945 (hardly my speciality, bit sonce WWII I can do)