The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recruitment Report Alpha:

AlphaWarrior has been commissioned as our newest pilot and will be flying with the December Mission.

Target Selection Committee Report:

This time around we will be hitting a relative newbie. This should scare the crap outta the poor sod...or maybe sodette. Watch yer PM’s fer the big reveal - should be out by this weekend.

Winner winner - but no Chicken Dinner!

The winner of our first SECRET CONTEST (yeah, it was a secret, so go whine somewhere else boys) is LT. ALPHAWARRIOR! He gets the prize for being the first NEW pilot to sign on for this month’s mission.

Tell him what he’s won, Don Pardo!

Well BH, he’s won two tins of the finest tobacco available, carefully chosen from your very own ‘Cave of Wonders’ cache. He’ll swoon with delight as he pops their tops and takes in the heady aromas. He’ll settle into a well deserved fog of happy pleasure as he lights up and partakes of the rich goodness.

All he has to do is PM his mailing address to Blackhorse by the close of business tomorrow to claim his prize.

Congratulations AlphaWarrior!

Ozzie is in. I think. His meds have got him rambling on about blind mailings and time in the shop. Egad, it’s scary.

Well, I’m gonna list him on the roster and hope he keeps all his fingers.

santa  santa  santa

Updated Mission Roster

1. Commander K
2. CoCommander BH
3. Lesath
4. Warlock Bob
5. fsu92john
6. Briar Beagle
7. Timbo
8. GrampaGrossbart
9. Fr_Tom
10. AlphaWarrior
11. OzarkWizard
12. Simple Man

rendeer  rendeer  rendeer

I'll send the orders along to my Leftenant.

I intend to live forever, so far so good!

As a new LT I promise to completely screw this mission up.

Just kidding :rendeer:

Looking through AlphaWarrior’s posting history I have a number of good ideas for his prizes. His tastes vary widely.

You also have a pretty interesting personal history, my friend. As a cavalry guy (11th US Cavalry - Blackhorse) I have a special fondness for Airborne. Plus, my brother in law was with the 101st. So...

Nice ta meecha, ElTee. Welcome aboard. It should be a pleasant change to fly the thing instead of them just throwin’ ya out all the time. :lol:

Alright Pilots...listen up...pay attention here...orders have been cut and PM’d to One and All. As always, you are required to post here that you have received your orders as verification of their effective transmission.

If you do not find your orders in your PM box let me know and I will ensure they are sent out ASAP.

Orders Received Checklist

1. Commander K...X
2. CoCommander BH...X
3. Lesath...X
4. Warlock Bob...X
5. fsu92john...X
6. Briar Beagle...X
7. Timbo...X
8. GrampaGrossbart...X
9. Fr_Tom...X
10. AlphaWarrior....X
11. OzarkWizard...X
12. Simple Man...X
13. MichaelM...X
14. nismo27Or

Orders received here, I can't wait for this one. The wailing and gnashing of teeth on D day will be devestatingly loud. :)

Cheers all

Tim