The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":bngu90lx said:
Corncobcon":bngu90lx said:
Blackhorse":bngu90lx said:
So we are now at 100%.  Nice.  So the game is afoot.
???So, the game is a foot now???

Uh, ok...

Ya put your left foot in
Ya put your left foot out,
Ya put you left foot in
And shake it all about...:roll:
:lol!:

So...when is a door not a door?
When it's AJAR

Blackhorse":jvrbcxim said:
A long time from announcement to hit day this month.  Two weeks to go.  Lots of finger drumming.
Yes it has been, but it has but it has worked out good for me. Have had some family issues. My mother in law had 5 stints put in Friday night. And the week lending up to that was very rough for her which made it for us. Then my sons truck tore up and somehow it cost me $200+ in parts and me working on it. Then my Jeep XJ went down and it cost me another $200. So the added length of time has worked to my advantage.

I’ve gotten my munitions list ready. I just have to get them ordered now.

More time more ordinance . . .

31cyh5.jpg

I wish I had the ability to do this I miss it but barely able to live right now much less smoke hit em hard

Will someday I'll be back money's tight but it's awesome to know that you just hit him with all y'all got giving is so awesome if I could give id be happy awesome to know somebody is

T-10 days...

tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/arZdeg_fL-I" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

BriarBeagle":8ci72n6s said:
T-10 days...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/arZdeg_fL-I" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
Look out folks! He's got a bomb and he's not afraid to use it!

BriarBeagle":b3vopxtw said:
T-10 days...

I believe Flounder married the girl he bought the marbles from in the movie, in real life.

I ended up living with the "Flounder" nickname in college. I'm a large man. I was a freshman in 1980. I guess it was natural. I was never a big fan of it. :lol!:

Reading over these missions, quite frankly I can't believe the sense of community here. I've only been on for about a week, so I dare not take the stick or pilot a craft. But alas, I will look to the skies for the squadrons supreme racing toward the horizons.

So a hearty salute to all. I have a major trip planned for June (50th birthday in my wife's native Jamaica) so I won't be flying then either. But hopefully, if all goes well, I should be joining in a mission in July.

Valdus":j1aa9fgf said:
Reading over these missions, quite frankly I can't believe the sense of community here. I've only been on for about a week, so I dare not take the stick or pilot a craft. But alas, I will look to the skies for the squadrons supreme racing toward the horizons.

So a hearty salute to all. I have a major trip planned for June (50th birthday in my wife's native Jamaica) so I won't be flying then either. But hopefully, if all goes well, I should be joining in a mission in July.
The bombers will welcome you with open arms when you're ready Val.

Cheers,

RR