The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pilots, don't forget to snap out of your food comas! We have work to do this coming week!

kaitlyn3837":c3vggjlt said:
Pilots, don't forget to snap out of your food comas! We have work to do this coming week!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2_ewGNA6Ubk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I was debating about sending today or tomorrow, but finally decided on today. PM about to be sent

My flight is being prepped even as I pen this secret message to Flight Central.

Edit 1: Ordinance loaded into bomb bay. Pre-Flight Checkover initiated.

Edit 2: Pre-Check complete. Flight has achieved lift off on this manned mission to obliterate the target with extreme prejudice.

I have clearance for a waist cat shot around 0800 tomorrow morning. The Air Boss says no one leaves the deck tonight due to inclement weather.

Fair winds and following seas.

My bomber is waiting in line for takeoff in the morning. Details will be sent to HQ when the bird is in the air.

From one of the collects for Compline:

"Keep watch, dear Lord, with those who work, or watch, or
weep this night, and give your angels charge over those who
sleep..."

Update! These are the pilots who have sent launch confirmation:

1. Fr_Tom
2. Blackhorse - X
3. fsu92john - X
4. Navyflake - X
5. Timbo
6. DrT999 - X
7. nismo270r
8. Briarbeagle - X
9. Simple Man - X
10. DrumsandBeer - X
11. Ozark Wizard - X
12. WarlockBob
13. kaitlyn3837 - X
14. Lesath - X

I have details from a couple others that they will be up in the air soon, so I will update as needed! Destruction is imminent!

Bird is in the air and heading in the general direction of the target. Radar info updated with HQ.

Cheers

Tim

Unless I missed a message or notification somewhere, we only have two unreported! We are doing well and the devastation is going to be awesome!