The Official October Offensive!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good evening folks! Tonight we present to those of the Bombers Squadron, the opportunity to join us in another unprovoked attack on an unsuspecting target!

Autumn moon phasing to full, colours of the leaves are changing in some places, harvest is coming to it's final phases... Some of our brothers have recently faced the power of nature and are picking up the pieces from Matthew's passing. This is a time of changes, and growth, and adventure! The next adventure awaits you!

Volunteers please step forward and reply to this thread by the 20th!

End transmission

Oh, Halloween... such a precious time of the year. Filled with scary stories, candy, monsters and all kinds of good tobaccos being released for the winter months!!!

I wonder what this run has in store. It's always been a big run....

In, SWMBO is going to rain down vengeance due to my demise at the hand of the Butcher! Or, on the other hand she is dancing down to the bank with the life insurance check.

In for the quest to find the Butcher!

******BOMBING UPDATE******

Folks!! We have a Butcher on the loose!! This foul being must be stopped, at any cost!

While poor Fatman was being bludgeoned to death, I too received a note in the mail, full of clues to determine this Butcher's identity. Obviously, they think very highly of themselves, considering the nerve of them to blatantly taunt us so!!

For those of you who want in on the Butcher mystery, AND the run - please let me know your intent to participate in both. If you've already posted your intent for the bombing run, then please post again with your intent to participate in the murder mystery. For those of you that want to JUST participate in the run and not the murder mystery, please note that in your post.

The prize for catching the Butcher will be revealed in due time!
In the meanwhile, everyone stay alert! You never know when the Butcher may strike again!!!

In for both, although I got smoked faster than fresh penzance last year in the mystery