The rumors of my demise...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey George! Welcome back! As newbie, Coastie has summed up my thoughts perfectly. I've read your posts with interest and intrigue; I salute you Sir. You're a man after my own heart too George as it seems we both share a passion for the solitude of the wilderness. Looking forward to your future posts and the Adventures of George Kaplan... now that's got a good ring to it...!

Glad to hear your doing OK brother. Missed you, been too quiet with you ,yak, and Kyle on the DL . Been doing a lot of lurking myself as of lately. Glad you got away from it all for awhile and congrats for being able to bring life back to the basics. :D 

Rob_In_MO":s0zd9fyo said:
George Kaplan":s0zd9fyo said:
no more pics in every post, photoshop Monnbla Calimaris, or forced cob appreciation for the immediate future.
Maybe we can take up a collection to get a new Speargun...the camera and computer just aren't as important as Forced Cob Appreciation these days.   8)
 :lol!:  The last time I handed out free cobs I was holding a shotgun, but all of the recipients had rifles, so it pretty much evened out. There's just something about a speargun that has a much more persuasive quality.

I've been a member of AA for more than 20 years now.  We have a saying "This too shall pass".  I know it's true 'cause it happened to me.

Your bad times shall pass, my unknown friend  :cheers: