the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":f0ap8xpd said:
Pilots gone wild, eh?

We twin sons of different mothers need only look in the mirror to see Stattler and Waldorf.
Indeed, I always aspired to achieve their level of greatness. Your choice of clip did stir some memories. I recall during that era being compared to Fozzy Bear, as I was so furry.I'm glad to see you've moved me up the evolutionary scale. Thank you.

Communication is the key to all of this.

My work is probably only passed by medical, police or (true) military in the time I get to assemble myself before I head out. Often, when I'm called out, I get two days notice. Sometimes (like this time) I get asked to do even more beyond the original schedule--their attitude, "You're out there, what's the big deal?" Never mind family, obligations, etc. :lol:

I still was able to participate, all things considered, and I'm nailing both gents just to make up for it. Really, there is no excuse not to at least send messages to Commander Horse--I did, and tried to keep the ball rolling. AWOLs will be tied down and have Borkum Riff stuffed in their mouths for two hours. :lol: I have PLENTY. :twisted:

Oh, and always get a tracking number/delivery confirmation. It's included in some services and less than a buck at the USPS. Unexploded, misplaced ordinance does no damage to the target and only threatens civilians.

8)

Kyle Weiss":dz0q7szx said:
AWOLs will be tied down and have Borkum Riff stuffed in their mouths for two hours. :lol: I have PLENTY. :twisted:
Speaking of which, I read a rather amusing TR review on Borkum Riff the other day. I laughed, and laughed heartily. :D

idbowman":qmjymxrl said:
Kyle Weiss":qmjymxrl said:
AWOLs will be tied down and have Borkum Riff stuffed in their mouths for two hours. :lol: I have PLENTY. :twisted:
Speaking of which, I read a rather amusing TR review on Borkum Riff the other day. I laughed, and laughed heartily. :D
Make a thread for it and post a link in the Tobacco area... I'm sure Rob and I will get a kick out of it. 8)

Woops, 2 more dropped on me . :D

Its snowing and blowing cold here today,, so nobody wants to mess with theyre horses :D (And neither do I )
And a couple more showed up,,, with some cool bacc's for me to sample..

Thanks Man, You know who you are.. They are right up my alley, and I'm looking forward to trying them. :D

And a handmade fishin lure :D

I'll sure give it a try,, I dont know how the trout will like it,,, but I do plan on takin a few days of campin this summer, on a lake with Bass and Pike :D I think it'll catch a fish or two up there for sure.
Whoever made this,,, I think its very functional, and a very nice piece of craftmanship, I see no reason why this wouldnt catch fish. Nice Work, whoever you are.

Again, Thanks everybody, for all the goods youve sent me,,,I feel I am up to my ears in tobacco.. It drives me crazy in the morning, when Im still half asleep, and I stand there staring in my cabinet, trying to decide what I want to take for a morning smoke, and what I want for my drive home smoke,,,,,,I just stare,,and it slows down my mornings :shock: Guess Ill just have to get up earlier :D

But what a problem to have huh? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sweet Killarney was the first Peterson's tobacco I had tried. It was a gift and I still have some of it jarred. It was a great introduction to Pete tobaccos and I have since acquired at least five more. Good stuff. Looking at that selection of tobacco the Killarney is not the only good one there.

Your optional paralysis by way of too many tobaccos is the good kind of problem to have.

Enjoy it all, Dusty, could not have happened to a nicer guy. 8)

DustyRoundup":xfwyc12s said:
Woops, 2 more dropped on me . :D

Its snowing and blowing cold here today,, so nobody wants to mess with theyre horses :D (And neither do I )
And a couple more showed up,,, with some cool bacc's for me to sample.

Thanks Man, You know who you are.. They are right up my alley, and I'm looking forward to trying them. :D

And a handmade fishin lure :D
I'll sure give it a try,, I dont know how the trout will like it,,, but I do plan on takin a few days of campin this summer, on a lake with Bass and Pike :D I think it'll catch a fish or two up there for sure.
Whoever made this,,, I think its very functional, and a very nice piece of craftmanship, I see no reason why this wouldnt catch fish. Nice Work, whoever you are.

Again, Thanks everybody, for all the goods youve sent me,,,I feel I am up to my ears in tobacco.. It drives me crazy in the morning, when Im still half asleep, and I stand there staring in my cabinet, trying to decide what I want to take for a morning smoke, and what I want for my drive home smoke,,,,,,I just stare,,and it slows down my mornings :shock: Guess Ill just have to get up earlier :D

But what a problem to have huh? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You have summers in MT? I heard of in snowing in June there!

I know one thing with these bombings you can't really prepare. You know your going to get tobacco,pipes, and accesories but what about the stuff like the coffe mugs,that weird little red ball, fishing lures, knives and other stuff. It aint like you just run out pick up a cabinet from a craigslist listing because it is just going to be tobacco, pipes, and accesories. We are all doomed!

* runs around adding more thickness to the bomb shelter and suppying myself with storage*

Speaking of seasons, when I used to go to Goose Bay frequently they said that they had three seasons. Last winter, this winter and next winter ay. MIKE

Just when I think things are back to normal and that I'm safe I get hit HARD again!!!

Yesterday I received another bomb... It totally cheered me up (I'm still waiting to find out if I tore a collateral ligament in my knee or if I tore my ACL... ACL would be much, much worse and require surgery I guess :( ). It made my day :)

Contents:

2 different AWESOME retro ashtrays from two very famous hotels/resorts :) I love stuff like that and now they are on display in my curio cabinet

Tobaccos:
50g tin of 1792 flake! Before this bombing I was out now I have a decent stash again!
50g tin of FVF from 2008! Couldn't resist opening and smelling and hot damn it's ripe and ready to enjoy!
What appears to be about 2-3oz of C&D OJK :)
And two GLP blends that I've yet to try...
Telegraph Hill and Barbary Coast!!!!

This guy must know I have a bit of an affinity for perique :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :cheers:

I'm guessing you'll enjoy the Telegraph Hill. If it's a newish tin, make sure you stick in the cellar for a while...the wait will be worth it, man!

idbowman":c8o9l4se said:
I'm guessing you'll enjoy the Telegraph Hill. If it's a newish tin, make sure you stick in the cellar for a while...the wait will be worth it, man!
That's the best part! The tin is from 9/2008!

I actually have a few tins in the cellar that I bought last year but I've never actually tried it because I was letting them age a bit. Now I can try it! :)

Hey,,,check THIS out Shane!

http://www.otcpipes.com/available.html

Scroll down til you come to the real gem! A lovely Borkum Riff briar. Sweet! I know a couple of bros that NEED that one!!! lol

PS: It's right above the 'Captain Black' briar. Both of these would make LOVELY gifts with the right blend added! LOL

Thanks professor, go ahead and bust my little bubble of happiness, it being all that stands between me and severe depression...accompanied by a raging desire to smoke bad tobaccos. lol

The one I was really pumped about is the Borkum Riff. Tell me that one's not related!

Blackhorse":djxsdwu3 said:
Thanks professor, go ahead and bust my little bubble of happiness, it being all that stands between me and severe depression...accompanied by a raging desire to smoke bad tobaccos. lol

The one I was really pumped about is the Borkum Riff. Tell me that one's not related!
If it will make you happy: " It's not related" Is that better? :p