the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been here on an off, and picked up my request to come over here and post up. I wonder, did we do something to rile him up in any way...you know how wild and unpredictable he can be! :cyclops:

Special Announcement - Unique Twist on the Bombing!

I was informed on Friday that Capt. Kaiser83 has received orders for deployment to Afganistan...leaving in the early dark of Monday morning, the 14th of this month. YES...that IS this monday.

He wasn't quite set for the assigned target, so I chose an alternate target that he could accomodate within his 'flyin' low' kind of schedule. So some lucky sod out there will get the odd box, so to speak. Treat it well, whomever, as the sender will be half way around the world serving his country by the time you get it.

I have to admit that I knew this was going to take place. He wanted to sign up but had deployment issues, and thought he would likely not be allowed to join in the fun. After letting him know that we were here to find ways to participate that would make it possible for him of enjoy our little game...not to shut the door in his face. So we talked about several options and he chose this one. He'll be on leave from the BoB Squadron while on "TDY" with his deployment. Upon his return he'll be re-activated to the Squadron with full rank and privilages.

So wherever you are now or in the future, Captain Kaiser...we salute you!

God speed and go with our blessing:

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Blackhorse":enw3sm1a said:
Now that's actually an interesting thought.
A very good thought actually, I am sure many of our men and women over there would love a good bombing! Not sure how the US military feels about pipes and tobacco over there but there are many other things we can send.

Actually,there is a group that does a cigar bombing once a year. I will see if I can find the website or more info later.

Yes, several of the B&M's in town have that set up. Easy to do...just find out what NG units your state has deployed and get an APO for them. I was thinking about some of our own! Very interesting concept indeed.

My bomb was launched and should land soon. I will be hopping the first of many flights in the morning, but will check in as best I can along the route.