THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$40 bucks for a 12 oz tub of Walnut???????
icon_scratch.png
What am I missing here?

Dang, JP is probably holding thousands of dollars in Walnut at that price!! :affraid:

Apparently some of the drugstores are charging amounts like this for the stuff. I would expect to see more craziness in the coming years.

Fred Stoker's is closing up. Now that was mostly a chewing tobacco place, but it was a fixture.

1 for the price of almost 2!!! Bargain..... by the time JP sneaks another tub through customs for me it will cost $400!
:lol!: or rather...... :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Hey tubs of PA & SWR are going for that price in Florida now, what with their new tobacco price tax increases, and they are current production.

If his price is too high he will soon know it, no one will buy it. but if I had to bet I would bet on Steve, he is pretty canny.

One of the problems of getting old is you remember when cokes were a nickel (plus 2 cents deposit on the bottle), and gas was 25 cents a gallon, and tobacco was $3.99 for a tub.

Hell that tub of tobacco represents a lot more smoking pleasure for the buck than the inflated prices being charged the Dunhill tins you see on EBay. :affraid:

I think it was a typo. I'm sure Steve meant to say he'd pay anyone $40 to come and take those tubs of Walnut away. Calling in the Haz-Mat and having his place declared a Super Fund Site would cost more than that.

:face:

Natch