The Worst has Happen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your wonderful wife. I would think you now have a special angel watching over you. May your memories give you strength in the coming days and years.

Jim

My heart is saddened to hear this and I'll continue to keep in you in my prayers. I can't begin to fathom the hurt you feel. As many others here have said, let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Roger, May God give you strength and peace....

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

How terribly sad, Roger. I am so sorry. All the best. :cry:

Roger, At a time like this it is hard to express our feelings in words. We are so sorry. We want you to know that your are in our thoughts and prayers.
Will keep you on our prayer list at church. We are praying the Lord will wrap his arms around you and give you comfort and peace during this time.
John & Cheryl

Roger,

My thoughts are with you this day. Having just (finally) completed our trust and will, and my wife being a nurse and seeing the angst it causes when such emotional choices aren't discussed in advance, I'm glad you have the peace of knowing it's what she wanted, and laud you having the strength to make that most difficult of decisions.

Natch

Roger,

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

"Let not your heart be troubled; you beleive in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know." John 14:1-4

I am so sorry for your loss, brother. My prayers are with you and your family.

-Andrew

Roger, our hearts go out to you in this time of loss. If there is anything at all we can do, send P M.

Chris and Bruce

God bless her and comfort you in this hard time.

Winslow

Roger, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Nothing I can say will ease the pain but I want you to know that all your brothers are sharing your hurt and we are willing to do anything you ask. I know from past experience that the pain lessens in time and the good memories remain. I'm praying for you. God bless.

Roger, I am saddened to learn of your loss - you and yours are in my prayers.

Services for my wife are being held Thurs at 11:AM with internment following then to a slight food party thing at the place where she worked for just over 19 years. Thought I should tell you all since you have helped me out with the prayers etc. Thank you all very much!!! - Roger

Roger,
My heart goes out to you and your family and I shall keep you in my prayers.
Sincerely,
docwatson