Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be on the lookout for clueless posts by the victim so we can link them into this thread.

(Warning - I’m going in for a colonoscopy in a couple hours and will be loopy for the rest of the day. HooAhhhh!)

Just received a morse message using the designated cypher. Kite will not be over target until Sat.

Sorry folks. If I had to make a guess the extra distance was to avoid flak and radar.

Standing by.

Blackhorse":33v8wy68 said:
Be on the lookout for clueless posts by the victim so we can link them into this thread.  

(Warning - I’m going in for a colonoscopy in a couple hours and will be loopy for the rest of the day.  HooAhhhh!)
I hope the procedure goes well. But if you wake up with a bad taste in your mouth after the procedure you know they went too far :lol!:

eggman":fhk642mv said:
Blackhorse":fhk642mv said:

(Warning - I’m going in for a colonoscopy in a couple hours and will be loopy for the rest of the day.  HooAhhhh!)
I hope the procedure goes well. But if you wake up with a bad taste in your mouth after the procedure you know they went too far

All is well. In fact, far far better than expected. It’s a very long story, but seems to be resolved almost completely. Very good news.

Seems like we're going in in waves. Today , tomorrow, Saturday, and most likely Tuesday due to the holiday.

Gonna be a mess!

Well I just got tracking intel from the “package” . It reads “package” was delivered in the general area of what they think was the front porch. But due to ticking coming from said “ suspicious package” it was tossed toward the carnage.

Click click ,,,,,,, boom

Has there been any signs activity from target sight yet. War is hell!

DrT999":2priolvu said:
Blackhorse":2priolvu said:
My crew reports they are circling the target, just waiting for the right moment to pounce.

https://youtu.be/HLOgtJu2pec
Intell reports 'out for delivery', maybe we broke the delivery van!

Just consider...if one package went off inside a delivery vehicle that would likely trigger all the rest on board. Oh...the humanity.

Ha! I've just had a 'confirmed'! I took out his mail box! Actually, thinking about it, that doesn't sound as good as a porch but I'll take it. Whatever, I've inflicted some damage. [smirk].