Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(waiting for Blackhorse to make a remark about photo size) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh...what the hell’s the point.  He’s obviously too drunk to know what he’s doing. (BH note)

Blackhorse":qaj6dov6 said:
I just realized that some of the pilots here have been posting portions of sensitive mission correspondence in the open forum.  In days gone by such clandestine actions would likely have resulted in either a general court marshal or in the time of war...a firing squad.

Remember...any and all correspondence (or any section thereof) pertaining to a mission is considered top secret...for your eyes only.  

If you think that the casual reading of an offhand remark couldn’t lead to the identity of a target being compromised...you’re very much mistaken.

:suspect:
I must have missed that. Or maybe I was the one who did it? I dunno.

GeoffC":643ixcoc said:
eggman":643ixcoc said:
Is that an old fashioned? I absolutely love those. Haven’t had one in a while. But they’re awesome.
yes it is!  Foundation in Raleigh is truly special.  They are mixologist and a bourbon bar.  They make their own bitters and I prefer how they make Old Fashaioned over all others.    

2oz boubon
2 shakes bitters
1 bar spoon simple syrup

over ice and stir until cold.   Strain into a glass with clear ice cube and express the orange rind.
Now that sounds really good. But I still like the cherry in them too

OooGah! OooGah!

Attention to all pilots.

If you have any RATTRAY BLENDS that you’ve been wanting NOW IS THE TIME to check out your favorite vendors. It looks like they’ve been showing up in online tobacco stores.

I just picked up Marlin Flake, Hal o’ the Wynd and Old Gowrie. Haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in years.

Good luck.

Blackhorse":myfxfg4g said:
OooGah!  OooGah!

Attention to all pilots.

If you have any RATTRAY BLENDS that you’ve been wanting NOW IS THE TIME to check out your favorite vendors.  It looks like they’ve been showing up in online tobacco stores.

I just picked up Marlin Flake, Hal o’ the Wynd and Old Gowrie.  Haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in years.

Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up

After having to buy a new computer my tobacco budget is toast. I did manage to afford a tin of Exotic Orange/Passion. I gave away more than I realized.

Ozark Wizard":pbjs9r5i said:
FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! :cheers:
Target date is looming on the horizon pilots. Make sure your payload is secure, your flight plans verified with the prevailing winds, and your resolve firmly in hand. Our mission is to level this target once and for all.....

:bball:

Cheers,

RR

Been hearing a few rumblings in the Mess... some of the crew are getting jumpy.

Crew came off a weekend binge red eyed and raw.  So I put ‘em to work.  Heh, heh.  The ordinance for this mission has been pulled from Armory #4 and has been loaded into the bomb bay of my ever faithful steamer.

We B ready gents.  Keep yer head down and yer powder dry.

So now, after all kinds of drunken stories over at the 0 club, the idjit crew has taken to parkin’ Lulubelle (our Raider) out over the river at dusk and trying to pull in some sturgeon.  Little do they know if they hook into a sturgeon of any size it’ll likely yank ‘em right off the engine cowling where they’re perched all smartass like.  Dang fools.  They got the right bait though...three day old peanut butter sandwiches dipped in cosmoline with a topping of WD40.  That’ll bring ‘em in by yiminy.

Yes..... The time comes..... Can you hear it? Low...... Muffled..... From the dark corners....,. The day looks, foreboding and petulant, a scourge that has festered for weeks upon weeks. The ache will be eased soon. Darkness falls twice more until the flock is loosed upon the unsuspecting. Soon now, soon.......

Alrighty folks! Dust off with the morrow's Dawn!

Timbo, start pouring the coffee in your pilot, all that! :lol!:

So stoked your boilers, twist your rubber bands, spool up the FTL drives, light the fuses,