Tobacco and pipe shop near passaic nj

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Jack

Reaction score
Hy’all, can someone help me find a shop near Passaic New Jersey, which sells their own pipe tobacco blends and maybe pipes? I’m heading out to Mississippi and I’ll be sure to pick up from the one and only. The Country Squire 😉, but wondering if there’s anything close by. Mighty thanks!

Few shops sell hand blended tobacco but The Tobacco Shop of Ridgewood is about as good of a pipe shop as there is these days. The owner always has a pipe going. It a great spot to hang out while your wife shops for fancy dry goods the ladies like so much. There’s some great restaurants including one of my favorite pizza place nearby.
https://www.tobaccoshop.com/tobacco

Ah got it thanks. I’ll check it out. Based on my minimal research it seems that some states don’t allow the sale of hand blended tobacco. Is that true?

Ah got it thanks. I’ll check it out. Based on my minimal research it seems that some states don’t allow the sale of hand blended tobacco. Is that true?
Not really. For a time it was unclear if after blending existing blends was considered manufacturing tobacco and it is not. Most shops “hand blending” is mixing one finished (BCA/RLP-6) blends with another. I think Jon David is creating unique blends from finished (topped/cased, and in some cases probably flavored) components.

Forgot, take the PATH train to the WTC and walk over to Barclay Rex in the financial district. I think they have some unique to them blends. Like Ridgewood they have a free lounge to hang out with a purchase.