today was great bad day,bad day bad day.....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr pipe

Reaction score
I lose a favorite and lovely pipe, I am very angry and stressful
I like to cry but can't.

So sorry to hear of your loss brother. May tomorrow be a better day!

Jim

How can you lose a pipe?

Set it down somewhere and forget about it? Slip out of your pocket somehow while you didn't notice? Maybe someone nicked it when you weren't watching? Or did the dog grab it?

OK I jest, but I cannot imagine losing a pipe somehow. Including and especially a favorite one. Hope it turns up.

I'd re-trace your steps when you last remember having it in your possession. What pipe was it?

Good luck brother. Big bummer!

Cheers,

RR

But you're young. If you die a pipe smoker, hundreds of pipes will flow through your hands. Another favorite is probably on its way to you right now, given your passion for this lovely practice.

thank brother,sorry,I don't understand why I am sad in this level,it was only a cheap pipe(but I have to right. I actually upset and worried),it was a half bent rossi,I know it was not very expensive but I loved it,se, second don't forget i live in iran and good pipe is very very rare and very expensive(I bought a AMADOOSE PIPE last month 60$ and my pay is only500$),I'm better thank you brothers.