Travel Case

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leacha

Reaction score
Picked this case up for a wedding trip to Chicago. If interested, it's located in the pharmacy section of WallyWorld near the Diabetic supplies. $7.00 US.
20140610_110246.jpg

20140610_110416.jpg

Looks perfect for your trip!

I use a variety of small washbags collected from airlines.

Nice re-purposing job. Another great option for an inexpensive pipe bag is a shaving bag(spit kit for some of the veterans out there). I know quite a few guys who use them.

We're flying to New Orleans on Tuesday for my daughters wedding, then to FL for a few days at the beach. I have a nice Smokin Holsters 6-pipe bag but wanted something a little more firm for use in my carry-on. I found this Xhale rigid, foam case that will hold six pipes and fits in my brief case. $13 delivered from Ebay.

Nice job repurposing that med bag! I personally use a really old fanny pack type bag no waist belt to it but same size and basic set up.

Al that's a killer hard case!

Jim

huffelpuff":8c5rt1hf said:
Nice job repurposing that med bag! I personally use a really old fanny pack type bag no waist belt to it but same size and basic set up.

Al that's a killer hard case!

Jim
From the literature sent by the seller, I think it was designed for paraphernalia, but I'll make it work for briar! They sent a free gift of a round plastic disc with spikes on one end. I'm not sure of it's purpose but I don't think it is for tobacco...

The spiked disk thing sounds like an "herb" grinder. It's useful for flakes according to some, never tried one myself. Lol.

Jim

I use one of these

Its a travel humidor for 10 cigars and holds 2 pipes comfortably, hard plastic case and foam interior.

I ended up not needing the foam case. We're going to Pensacola Beach after the wedding, so we picked up a hardshell Igloo cooler that I'm using as a carry on for the plane. My Smokin Holsters bag fit right in and is protected, even in the overhead. The dog was approving my tobacco selections (which went into checked luggage)

leacha":89184pul said:
Picked this case up for a wedding trip to Chicago. If interested, it's located in the pharmacy section of WallyWorld near the Diabetic supplies. $7.00 US.
20140610_110246.jpg

20140610_110416.jpg
I have one of those that i use for my meter and syringes and insulin but looks like i might want to get another now !! Neat idea !! :twisted: :twisted:

Zeno Marx":d2ljr46f said:
The prices are often absurd.  The hipsterness is through the roof.  But I like a lot of their designs and reproduction choices.  Never purchased anything from them.  An outfit I watch out of nothing more than interest for what they'll find or write about next.

http://archivalclothing.com/usage-scenario-archival-tool-roll/
Yikes, $60 for a tool roll.....but I guess not more silly than a $350 Smokin Holsters pipe bag...