Under the knife

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a jump accident some years back and shattered my left heal when I touched down., Thought I had absorbed the shock well enough on the roll out. Sure, the heal was fixed, but no attention was paid to my right hip, which now hurts more than my heal ever thought of.... Calcium deposits. Sure. I think they called it arthritis or something along those lines a few decades earlier..

Mate,

That's not ideal, and sorry to learn things have slipped  little Rande.

Well done with injection. I've heard they're real stinkers. Mate of mine had one in the hand and they had to peel him off the ceiling.

Stay with it Rande.  That it's been good at the beginning of the year is a very positive sign. This might just be  little glitch.

Keep us posted pal,

Stick.

Sorry to hear about the relapse Rande, but it is good that you got right on it and got the cortisone injection.  Knees are awfully complicated little machines that take a lot of abuse over the course of a lifetime.  Even if you need another clean out, at least you know you are going to keep it in working order.  I hope you are feeling better and have the best possible outcome.
And thanks for the rabbit. I needed that!
Be well,
Mike.