Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good to hear from you Tom, even though you're in a dark place right now.

My fullest T&P are with you in this trying time. You've beaten this before and you can and will do again. And I'd love to be there to smoke some CC with you on your celebration of triumph.

:cheers: 

Cheers,

RR

Hey Tom. Good to hear from you matey. No need to reply to PMs, you've got enough on your plate. Just focus on getting better and reward yourself with that bowl of CC when you're able.

Pip pip.

Tom

Just wondering how your treatment is going. Hopefully you have some good news for us. I've seen you post to a few threads recently, so at least you're going well enough to keep up with the goings on here on BoB.

You have a lot of folks pulling for you my friend.

Cheers,

RR

Thanks everyone. I've been in the hospital the last two weeks after I got viral meningitis. Apparently got it from my treatments and had a round of febrile seizures. Been in and out of it but trying to check in here on a regular basis and show support to fellow BoB brothers. Will know more on my numbers early next week but not expecting great news. Thanks or your note!

Keep those spirits high Tom, just as you have been helping to keep other's spirits high in our extended family here.

Tom, we are all still rooting for you! Hang tough like you have always done brother!

So good to hear from you Tom. If you need a Christmas blend for down the road, send me a PM sir. Prayers and best wishes from me.

Thanks everyone. I've been fighting high fevers of 104-105 which apparently turn you yellow and orange. I'm very tired and don't feel great, but I'm pretty sure I'm giving as good as I get. Since I've survived cancer so far, there's no way I'm going to die of spinal meningitis. I enjoy reading everyone's updates as it shows me I don't have much to complain about. Hope everyone is well and thanks for all your support. It means so much to be part of such a special community.

image.jpg

I have to admire your spirit. Fight on and know we're pulling for you.

My thoughts are with you on your journey my friend and I pray to the lord that he walks by your side and helps you get through this, I know how scared you are feeling, I wish I could take that much at least away for you, keep us posted, thinking of you each and every day as I pray for you.

Hi Gang. This is Lori. Tom's been pretty out of it the past 48 hours as he developed spinal meningitis and then pneumonia. He's had a few febrile seizures which gave us a scare, but he's now getting antivirals, antibiotics, fluids, and pain meds to help break the fevers. When I spoke to him earlier tonight and told him I was updating everyone on BoB he smiled and gave a big thumbs up. All of you are quite special to him and wants to thank everyone for their love and support. I will update everyone later in the weekend. Thanks again for all your kind notes. It means a lot to all of us as well as Tom.

Thank you for coming here to update us, Lori. I will be praying for him. Hope to see him in good health and posting on here real soon. God bless!