Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary stuff Lori, but Tom is a fighter and I just feel he'll come through this a winner. Give him our love and tell him we're all pulling for him!

:heart: 

Cheers,

RR

Tom is in my thoughts every day Lori and will continue to be. He's a real Trojan who we're all fond of. Please give him our warmest wishes and a big thumbs up back.

Good of you to update us Lori, thank you, prayers and good energies being sent out to you both.

Thanks for the update Lori. Give Tom our best! You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone. Tom's 11th night in the hospital. Been pretty quiet lately. The fevers have been brought down to about 103 and he's starting to breath on his own with out the O2. Fingers crossed but we hope to start up the targeted therapy again this week and begin the cancer battle anew. He's a tough bugger but he says he's ready to strap on the armor again. Thanks for the notes. Lori

Crikey. Tom makes a Spartan warrior look like a cup cake. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date Lori; lots of folks here all rooting for you. Here's to you both.

Stick":png7nex6 said:
Crikey. Tom makes a Spartan warrior look like a cup cake. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date Lori; lots of folks here all rooting for you. Here's to you both.

Hear hear. Our Tom is made of sterner stuff than most anyone I've come across. Anyone that can beat this, it's him without a doubt!

Cheers,

RR

Thank you guys. It's Tom here. I'm not actually that tough. Just more stubborn and pissed off. It's been a long month but it's seems I've beaten off the meningitis and pneumonia and I'm ready to get started on my new treatment. Feeling tired but resolute in thinking about opening that 2015 Christmas Cheer and the new Pease offering. I'm pleased to think I'm giving as good as I get with my disease. Thanks again for your notes!

Keep it up, Tom! Beating meningitis is HUGE! I hope you get to enjoy a nice relaxing holiday season in good health and enjoying that Christmas Cheer.

Tom: My best to you and Lori. There is strength in numbers and I'm sure you have at least 300 Spartans in your corner.

Good to hear from you Tom and you bring very heartening news indeed, what you are battling destroys most folk when they get the news, it's a privilege and an honour to know you Buddy, keep fighting and stay strong brother, prayers and well wishes coming your way.

Keep fighting the good fight Tom & Lori!

fight.jpg

Hey Tom

Been a while since we've heard from you. If you have a spare minute perhaps you could bring us up to date. I haven't stopped thinking of you and your difficult journey.

During this busy holiday time of year we need to remind ourselves of those who have a greater burden than ourselves. 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":vbrfm09u said:
Hey Tom

Been a while since we've heard from you. If you have a spare minute perhaps you could bring us up to date. I haven't stopped thinking of you and your difficult journey.

During this busy holiday time of year we need to remind ourselves of those who have a greater burden than ourselves. 

Cheers,

RR
Nicely worded Rande old chum. Nicely worded.