Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Greetings folks! Well well, the new year sure came in with a bang. Last month's run was incredible!

Let's keep that energy going! :cheers:

Come one, come all! Step forward chaps! Can I get a "hollah"?

Oh yeah.  I’m in.

And as the Co-Commander of this rag tag buncha half sober fly boys I’m hereby posting a LUCKY THIRTEEN SIGN UP PRIZE!  For the 13th pilot signing up I will send a choice and juicy DOORPRIZE!

OK, I better do a Door Prize eligibility list.

1. Ozark Wizard - (Commanding)
2. Fr_Tom
3. D.L. Ruth
4. Brewdude
5. DrT999
6. GeoffC
7. Blackhorse - (Co-Commander)
8. Briar Beagle
9. glassjapan
10. Stick
11. eggman
12. Sour Milk
13. Simple Man - (Door Prize Winner)

Alright, I will ready to bomb another brother. Got a little more cleaning to take care around here from last months devastation but I’ll be ready. Fly captain fly apon your mystery ship

Corncobcon":namoyhwc said:
No, I can't this month.  Things are a bit tight, plus I just got my credit card number stolen. I'm trying to get it straightened all out. :evil:
You will be missed and I hope everything works out with your card, that is the worst

Corncobcon":1y7ws3uu said:
No, I can't this month.  Things are a bit tight, plus I just got my credit card number stolen. I'm trying to get it straightened all out. :evil:
I went through that myself recently. Well, last summer, but still feeling the effects. Changes to everything from new accounts, cards, etc, to user names and passwords. Hope you get it sorted soon!